Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Neither facts nor proof, just your fears.

More feels.
His words, not feelings

President Donald Trump said he’ll "seriously look" at banning gun silencers after last week’s mass shooting in Virginia.

“Well, I’d like to think about it," Trump said in an interview with Piers Morgan on ITV’s Good Morning Britain. “I’m going to seriously look at it."

I'm using real quotes and actual policy in my posts. Why can't you do the same?

Obama's actions are readily available and I've quoted them. His policy is clear. Unfortunately for your argument so is Trump's
Blah. blah, blah. You believe your own tripe. Where is the corresponding rush to purchase arms under Trump's policies?

President Barack Obama became known as America's gun salesman in chief during his final years in office. And gun sales data backs that title up.

Americans purchased more than $29.1 billion in firearms and $16.6 billion in ammunition during his two terms in the White House, an analysis from The Washington Post published Wednesday found. Some of that was fueled by Obama's repeated attempts to introduce gun control measures that could make it harder for some Americans to buy guns. In contrast, during the 16 years Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were president, Americans spent a total of, respectively, $21.1 billion and $22.9 billion on guns and ammo.

Americans spent $29.1 billion on firearms and $16.6 billion on ammunition when Obama was president.

Greatest-Gun-Salesman-In-America-President-Obama.jpg

Blah. blah, blah. You believe your own tripe. Where is the corresponding rush to purchase arms under Trump's policies?

President Barack Obama became known as America's gun salesman in chief during his final years in office. And gun sales data backs that title up.

Americans purchased more than $29.1 billion in firearms and $16.6 billion in ammunition during his two terms in the White House, an analysis from The Washington Post published Wednesday found. Some of that was fueled by Obama's repeated attempts to introduce gun control measures that could make it harder for some Americans to buy guns. In contrast, during the 16 years Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were president, Americans spent a total of, respectively, $21.1 billion and $22.9 billion on guns and ammo.

Americans spent $29.1 billion on firearms and $16.6 billion on ammunition when Obama was president.

Please quote actual policy. Just because a bunch of idiots were scared into believing he wanted to take their guns doesn't mean it happened. Those same idiots believe Trump won't.

Policy is what's important

I'm not about to say she's right, because it just a really terrible comparison. If she'd said internment camp, or even POW camp, I doubt anyone would have given much grief.

Part of me thinks she knew better, but went with it for effect. Maybe she is just that dumb though.
Yeah dumb like a fox.

Please quote actual policy. Just because a bunch of idiots were scared into believing he wanted to take their guns doesn't mean it happened. Those same idiots believe Trump won't.

Policy is what's important
Actions or attempted actions are what's important and are in reality then "policy".
Obama tried not to let a good tragedy go to waste. Every, single, time.

So now we all are a bunch of idiots according to you. What ever happened to deplorables?

You're the one who is just a little slow here but you can't help it being a victim of TDS and all. Don't worry there will be a cure in just about 6 years, then you can suffer from some other syndrome.

So where's the follow up action on suppressors? Or even any further public mention of action regarding them? Or any additional action, regarding the curtailing of the 2nd Amendment by Trump? You got anything, anything at all or are you just jumping to conclusions to suit your feeeeeeelings?

Actions or attempted actions are what's important and are in reality then "policy".

So now we all are a bunch of idiots according to you. What ever happened to deplorables?

You're the one who is just a little slow here but you can't help it being a victim of TDS and all. Don't worry there will be a cure in just about 6 years, then you can suffer from some other syndrome.

So where's the follow up action on suppressors? Or even any further public mention of action regarding them? Or any additional action, regarding the curtailing of the 2nd Amendment by Trump? You got anything, anything at all or are you just jumping to conclusions to suit your feeeeeeelings?
PJ is that guy that would give you a 50 in English Comp for a single misspelled word. A perfect essay, 10k words, "but you have to look at this misspelled word here, what's actually on the paper, this is the fact right here, you misspelled a word".

OH, by the way, and EO on silencers won't work either since they are already controlled and an owners group could take it to the SCOTUS and get it overturned at the same time as the EO banning bump stocks. It comes down to what it's worth to own one. I personally have a buddy that makes them. I am considering putting one on my Ruger 22/45. Have to get a new barrel for it.

PJ is that guy that would give you a 50 in English Comp for a single misspelled word. A perfect essay, 10k words, "but you have to look at this misspelled word here, what's actually on the paper, this is the fact right here, you misspelled a word".

OH, by the way, and EO on silencers won't work either since they are already controlled and an owners group could take it to the SCOTUS and get it overturned at the same time as the EO banning bump stocks. It comes down to what it's worth to own one. I personally have a buddy that makes them. I am considering putting one on my Ruger 22/45. Have to get a new barrel for it.
Why would the Supreme Court overturn a silencer ban?

Why would the Supreme Court overturn a silencer ban?
precedence is set with fully auto guns and suppressors. Buy the federal license and you can own one. They are already licensed and controlled. Congress would have to change Federal Law and I don't think they will do that.......licensing for fun things is profitable for the .gov.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
precedence is set with fully auto guns. Buy the federal license and you can own one. They are already licensed and controlled. Congress would have to change Federal Law and I don't think they will do that.......licensing for fun things is profitable for the .gov.
You could be right.

What attempted actions were taken to cause this jump in gun sales? What policies were put in place by the Obama administration to cause it? If there was no policy move then the jump in gun sales was a completely unnecessary reaction. Seems they were all buying based on feels huh? Those are the idiots and sorry if you got caught up in that fervor

Specifics are important and I have provided multiple examples of policy and direct quotes to your zero examples. You seem to be hiding your lack of facts with lots of words and insults that don't relate to the subject.

No he would get a zero for continued lack of facts and supporting documentation even after it many chances to rewrite. Can't write a research paper based on feelings that something might happen

No he would get a zero for continued lack of facts and supporting documentation even after it many chances to rewrite. Can't write a research paper based on feelings that something might happen
And I would go to the dean and ask why I was being graded on a research paper (facts) vs and essay (opinion) and summarily have your tenure cancelled.

And I would go to the dean and ask why I was being graded on a research paper (facts) vs and essay (opinion) and summarily have your tenure cancelled.
Actually his posts are more suited for a creative writing class. No facts just feelings and stories of what might have happened. I'm a fan of the genre though. Man in the high Castle is good stuff

So the current potus is taking illegal actions in an effort to institute more gun control? That can't be true

What attempted actions were taken to cause this jump in gun sales? What policies were put in place by the Obama administration to cause it? If there was no policy move then the jump in gun sales was a completely unnecessary reaction. Seems they were all buying based on feels huh? Those are the idiots and sorry if you got caught up in that fervor

Specifics are important and I have provided multiple examples of policy and direct quotes to your zero examples. You seem to be hiding your lack of facts with lots of words and insults that don't relate to the subject.
I hope you're not the idiot by not having one when someone kicks in your door.

Remember Swalwells comments the past 6 months. Stuff like that makes people with guns go out and buy more. Stuff like that makes people without guns want one.

Actually his posts are more suited for a creative writing class. No facts just feelings and stories of what might have happened. I'm a fan of the genre though. Man in the high Castle is good stuff
LOL at your hypocrisy.

Bans "military-style assault weapons" and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.
Quoth Obama: But weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don't belong on our streets. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced.

As a United States Senator, Obama spoke about licensing and registering gun owners.

The president said he had found it "stunning" that new guns laws could not pass after the horror of the Newtown massacre which traumatized the country.

He said that the only way that the current status quo would change would be if public opinion influenced lawmakers, who he said were "terrified" of the National Rifle Association.

Quoth Obama: As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it."

Quoth Obama: "And then there’s a reality that there are neighborhoods around the country where it is easier for a 12 or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book".

Quoth Obama: "I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry. This was a narrow exception in an exceptional circumstance….
That exceptional circumstance was retired LEO's.

This just a small plate at the Obama gun control buffet. If you want more get off your butt and get some of your own.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back