Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Nope I think the point was proven. You support a person who wants to limit the 2nd more than Obama. It also demonstrated how perception does not equal reality
Yet you are wrong and I told you why you were wrong. Give equal situations, both Presidents would have done the same things......hands down.

Yet you are wrong and I told you why you were wrong. Give equal situations, both Presidents would have done the same things......hands down.
Prove it. All we have to go on is that one actually did and one did not. Hypotheticals is what made the other poster look foolish

pj wrong about gun control? Tell me it ain't so.
Nothing I posted is wrong. You can't make the same claim. Here's your post

I'm pretty sure that Obama would have done something about bump stocks if he knew that they existed and what they were.

Obviously he knew that they existed and what they were yet did nothing.

Nothing I posted is wrong. You can't make the same claim
Neither can you.
Your interpretation of events regarding gun control and how both Obama and Trump perceive it are wrong. You just convienently twist/manipulate "facts" to fit your argument in a most disengenious way. But that's what you do, now, ain't it?

The NRA didn't even stand up for bump stocks.

NRA | Joint Statement

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

Yes, he knew exactly what bump stock were and what BATFE was doing on the administrative level and yet he had to read of significant events from the MSM to find out about major incidents during his Administration.

You're fooling only yourself on this subject.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Neither can you.
Your interpretation of events regarding gun control and how both Obama and Trump perceive it are wrong. You just convienently twist/manipulate "facts" to fit your argument in a most disengenious way. But that's what you do, now, ain't it?

The NRA didn't even stand up for bump stocks.

NRA | Joint Statement

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.
Why would I care what the NRA did? I posted that earlier anyways so I'm aware of their stance. They're lobbyists

Why would I care what the NRA did? I posted that earlier anyways so I'm aware of their stance. They're lobbyists
They are champions of the 2nd Amendment and yet you can't make the connection because you are so caught up in the way you want things to be and can't understand why they aren't?

How strange.

Reactions: volfanjustin
They are champions of the 2nd Amendment and yet you can't make the connection because you are so caught up in the way you want things to be and can't understand why they aren't?

How strange.
Champions who are in favor of limiting it? Interesting stance

They're lobbyists

Reactions: volfanjustin
The NRA is pushing for more limits and will likely submit again when Trump implements more. They do not serve my interests as a gun owner
You are predicting the future now are you?

I'll bite. What are "the more limits" that the NRA is pushing?

I'm not about to say she's right, because it just a really terrible comparison. If she'd said internment camp, or even POW camp, I doubt anyone would have given much grief.

Part of me thinks she knew better, but went with it for effect. Maybe she is just that dumb though.
Of course a HUGE difference is that no one forced any of these people to put themselves in this situation. That's the rub. You want to just open the floodgates and let them in. Problem kicked down the road. Rational and reasonable people want it stopped before THEIR problem becomes OUR problem. I am sure they are free to go back to their country of origin if they wish.

Or...

Reactions: tennvols77
They'll agree when Trump goes after suppressors
You know this how? Where's your "facts/proof?"

And I doubt if he will, but we'll see. There will be major push back on that one. The NRA Membership will not go for it so therefore neither will the NRA.

Perhaps he'll be open to being educated about them before it gets to that point? Just as likely as your "doomsday scenario" which fits into your prejudiced mind set, All Trump Bad.

NBC's Chuck Todd slammed by liberal stars, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for knocking her 'concentration camps' remarks

The left are starting to eat their own. Left condems Chuck. The right defends Chuck. What a world.
Maybe AOC needs to go to the border & live there for a week and actually see what's going on.
I bet we have soldiers out in theaters that would be happy to have the comforts that migrants are getting.
Nothing would change her mind, nothing.

Does this guy look like he knows what a bump stock is?

barack-obama-fun-getty.jpg

VN Store

Back