Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

LOL at your hypocrisy.

Bans "military-style assault weapons" and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.
Quoth Obama: But weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don't belong on our streets. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced.

As a United States Senator, Obama spoke about licensing and registering gun owners.

The president said he had found it "stunning" that new guns laws could not pass after the horror of the Newtown massacre which traumatized the country.

He said that the only way that the current status quo would change would be if public opinion influenced lawmakers, who he said were "terrified" of the National Rifle Association.

Quoth Obama: As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it."

Quoth Obama: "And then there’s a reality that there are neighborhoods around the country where it is easier for a 12 or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book".

Quoth Obama: "I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry. This was a narrow exception in an exceptional circumstance….
That exceptional circumstance was retired LEO's.

This just a small plate at the Obama gun control buffet. If you want more get off your butt and get some of your own.
Isn't a background check truly a gun registration system for the Gov?

giphy.gif
Boom

Reactions: Quaint88
No he would get a zero for continued lack of facts and supporting documentation even after it many chances to rewrite. Can't write a research paper based on feelings that something might happen
PJ, did you have any correspondence students in the summer of 1975 for the English poetry course?

I am still bent about getting a "B" after getting an "A+" on my term paper based on The Ryme of the Ancient Mariner. Course I did choke on the final...

PJ, did you have any correspondence students in the summer of 1975 for the English poetry course?

I am still bent about getting a "B" after getting an "A+" on my term paper based on The Ryme of the Ancient Mariner. Course I did choke on the final...
May have been due to your spelling of Rime.

Reactions: RavinDave
He must of owned a Glock. I am assuming the barrel survived though and that’s what was stolen in the ashes.

How someone rummaged through a burn down house and stole the guns ashes though is another story.
I got to use this twice in a week!

You have a sense of humor????

Seriously, I have been on here for damn near a decade and had no idea you had a sense of humor or were even capable of anything other than sarcasm or irritation of others.

When he used it on my post he was dead wrong on the ASSumption.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back