Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

None of the people you mentioned are anywhere close to as dumb as this nitwit. The girl doesn’t understand basic anything and says some of the dumbest things you’ll ever hear.

We could easily fill a thread with Trump's ignorance. What are you talking about?

Reactions: MercyPercy
Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Shes in a different world now and shes about to get steam rolled.

I believe she will be placed on a pedestal within the next 2 years. Continued responses from conservatives will be seen as attacks against her. The MSM outlets will pick up on this and aid her in any way possible, primarily giving her a platform to spew more BS from.

I believe she will be placed on a pedestal within the next 2 years. Continued responses from conservatives will be seen as attacks against her. The MSM outlets will pick up on this and aid her in any way possible, primarily giving her a platform to spew more BS from.
Keynote speaker at DNC - you heard it here first.

It has already happened. The pedestal thing. In the eyes of the MSM she can do no wrong. And unless the DNC is completely brain dead they will see her as the golden goose she has the opportunity to be, and surround her with the best leftist consultants money can buy. Unless she’s as big a fool as some would like to believe, she can write her own ticket from here on out.

It has already happened. The pedestal thing. In the eyes of the MSM she can do no wrong. And unless the DNC is completely brain dead they will see her as the golden goose she has the opportunity to be, and surround her with the best leftist consultants money can buy. Unless she’s as big a fool as some would like to believe, she can write her own ticket from here on out.
Kinda like the media put a young up and coming Republican Senator Dan Quayle on a pedestal. Oh, wait...……….

So credentials matter to you guys now, eh? She is as qualified to be a member of the House of Reps. as Matthew Whitaker is to be Attorney General or Heather Nauert is to be Ambassador to the U.N..

So credentials matter to you guys now, eh? She is as qualified to be a member of the House of Reps. as Matthew Whitaker is to be Attorney General or Heather Nauert is to be Ambassador to the U.N..

With the things she says on record , that’s scary as hell.

Kinda like the media put a young up and coming Republican Senator Dan Quayle on a pedestal. Oh, wait...……….
Yeah, that didn't work out very well for Quayle. In addition to not being Mensa material he is white, male, Republican, and let's just say "charisma challenged". With Ocasio-Cortez on the other hand, I think there's enough momentum and fanaticism behind her that unless she's a total dingbat - which I don't rule out by the way, but I think the jury's still out on that - I could see her becoming a formidable long-term fixture on the national scene.

Reactions: shotgun83 and AM64
Yeah, that didn't work out very well for Quayle. In addition to not being Mensa material he is white, male, Republican, and let's just say "charisma challenged". With Ocasio-Cortez on the other hand, I think there's enough momentum and fanaticism behind her that unless she's a total dingbat - which I don't rule out by the way, but I think the jury's still out on that - I could see her becoming a formidable long-term fixture on the national scene.
If she was a Repub, the media would rip her to shreds.

She is just one voice of 235 Dems in the House... and it's not like she is going to be chairing any committees.

Maxiene Waters , Nancy Pelosi . What do those three have in common besides estrogen ? The answer can be found on YouTube .

Reactions: shotgun83
Waitress/idiot that somehow was given an economics degree that can only be a career politician by promising other idiots free stuff that she has no clue how to pay for.
She's one of those people that hoenwald said couldn't get a degree. She proves my point. Although it appears that the drugs she was doing were a little more serious than weed.

No they can't. At least not a real one. My wife is a college educator in the UGA system. I don't know the exact failure rate but a large number of enrollees are not and never will be capable of getting a degree.

While it hurts deeply to acknowledge this, UGA isn't a diploma mill. There are other places that will print up a diploma for pretty much anyone if they've paid enough money along the way. For some "schools" it's likely how they stay ahead of legal problems for taking money and delivering virtually nothing educationally in return.

VN Store

Back