Alabama - Zero Penalties

The block in the back call on Missy St. that voided a touchdown for them was the most egregious of the year. Whether it meant anything to the final score or not, the SEC office is in their back pocket. Always protecting their money-makers. It's been that way for years now.

Reactions: vol-un-tear
The block in the back call on Missy St. that voided a touchdown for them was the most egregious of the year. Whether it meant anything to the final score or not, the SEC office is in their back pocket. Always protecting their money-makers. It's been that way for years now.

It was really bad, but not the worst of the year.

this team is ruining college football, what have the other teams got to play for when they know the ncaa is going to let them get away with anything they want to do?

I can agree that Alabama is ruining the game, just not because the refs and the NCAA is slobbering all over them. I don't believe so many 5* players are that eager to play second and third string without getting something, and it isn't just to be coached under Saban. Something fishy is going on but the NCAA is willing to turn a blind eye to their darling.

the result is Bama being entirely dominant in the sport to the point that other teams simply don't even try, what's the point in playing when you know you are only going to get as far as second?

Reactions: tbwhhs and Alto1
Every time they flag the clock going to Zero then the snap I get so pissed about that Florida game in 2014 when they kicked the winning FG at Zero on the play clock!

Reactions: LibertyVol
I was watching Saban's interview about the game and I thought he was going to start whining about his QB getting hit. But he stopped himself. I would say he will notify the SEC office that his baby is not suppose to be hit. Look for a few late hit flags in the next couple of bama games.

Alabama's OL 'technique' always brings to mind that animated gif of Derek Barnett getting de-panted by some 'roided up Bammer he had beat right in front of the official and the QB....no flag....ever.

Reactions: LibertyVol
This thread surely sounds like the last vestige of manhood has been squeezed out of this orange. Now it's always about refs, schedules, steroids, deer antler spray, name it. All to try to emotionally compensate for what really ails you. Gigantic beatdowns by the perpetual national champion of all college football, the Alabama Crimson Tide. Just know that we genuinely look forward to serving you another heaping, helping of your favorite humility next season for our 13th win in a row.

People, you've been Sabanized and there's not enough Prozac in the pharmaceutical business to help you guys dig out of this Grand Canyon of whoop-azz.

VN Store

Back