Alabama game uniform discussion (merged)

I read a column by a Bama fan, so I'm not going to link it because it was horrible. However, he did raise an interesting question. I know that Coach Kiffin said publicly that we were not good enough to take a 15 yd penalty on the KO (for wearing the orange jerseys). But how awesome would it be if they came out of the tunnel in them anyway? :)

I read a column by a Bama fan, so I'm not going to link it because it was horrible. However, he did raise an interesting question. I know that Coach Kiffin said publicly that we were not good enough to take a 15 yd penalty on the KO (for wearing the orange jerseys). But how awesome would it be if they came out of the tunnel in them anyway? :)

Torn about this one: I agree we're not good enough to take a 15 yard penalty both halves, but man would it be great to say "Bama doesn't dictate anything about us: not our play on the field and not what we wear." Screw it, take the penalties. Recruits like cajones. We're not winning championships this year anyway.

Did you read any post before yours???

Did you read mine???

Cmon jokers why would he risk demoralizing his team???

Everyone else...grow a pair.:banghead2:

Kiffin needs to send the boys out for warmups in their white jerseys...

After warmups, he surprises the team with their ORANGE jerseys in the locker room... The team gets fired up, ready to fight hard enough that the 15 yard penalties don't matter!

The team comes running out onto the field, and the Bama fans, players and TV anouncers are all perplexed... The TENNESSEE players and fans go CRAZY!

Do it, Lane!
I think they should warm up in white or orange and then come out in BLACK while the band plays paint it black. Then proceed to shock Alabama.

I'd much rather win the game than come out in orange jerseys.

You don't give the #1 (or #2) ranked team 15 automatic yards against your weakest unit (special teams).

I think we'll see white jerseys and orange pants....

Words of wisdom. :clapping:

Did you read any post before yours???

Did you read mine???

Cmon jokers why would he risk demoralizing his team???

Everyone else...grow a pair.:banghead2:

My separate post was merged directly into this one. So no, I did not read yours or anyone elses. Obviously, I also did not search beforehand either. Would you like to comment on that as well?

My separate post was merged directly into this one. So no, I did not read yours or anyone elses. Obviously, I also did not search beforehand either. Would you like to comment on that as well?

No, I think you have adequately asked for forgiveness...

The kid coach doesn't have a hair on his ass if he brings his team out in white jerseys. He's been all mouth up until now. The one chance he has to back up his bravado, he has to follow through.

My guess is you wear the orange, but in a show of sportsmanship, Mal Moore says its okay and grants permission -- declaring we don't need any help whipping some Vile arse.

The kid coach doesn't have a hair on his ass if he brings his team out in white jerseys. He's been all mouth up until now. The one chance he has to back up his bravado, he has to follow through.

My guess is you wear the orange, but in a show of sportsmanship, Mal Moore says its okay and grants permission -- declaring we don't need any help whipping some Vile arse.

Actually he's been very complementary towards bama, and not talking it up like he did against the Gaytruds.

You Bamers certainly know about having hair growing on your a$$es...none on your head, but tons of it growing out your tailpipe. Well, sometimes it's hard to distinguish just what end is doing the talking, anyway. :)

3 more payments and that there tattoo is all yours!

Chris Low is a doucher, I read this yesterday. He's got a man crush on Fulmer, so anything Kiffin does he bashes.

He's done more UT bashing than Finebaum... he still hasn't let the Kiffin comments on Richardson die down and that's been months ago.

VN Store

Back