'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

I think it's funny kids make these decisions without thinking about their future.
"Guess I will go to Bama, win a championship and then start year 2-3"
*Year 2-3 rolls around*
"Welp, that didn't go as planned, time to transfer and hope I play somewhere else now"

Not the case with everyone, but if you know for a fact that you're going to a school where they load up on a certain position every year, go somewhere else.

I think it's funny kids make these decisions without thinking about their future.
*Year 2-3 rolls around*
"Welp, that didn't go as planned, time to transfer and hope I play somewhere else now"

Not the case with everyone, but if you know for a fact that you're going to a school where they load up on a certain position every year, go somewhere else.

That's one of the luxuries of having a national championship caliber team. Clemson seems to be doing it, now. Hopefully we'll get there soon!

Agreed..Bryant won when there were no scholarship restrictions or limitations and definitely couldn't get away with stuff he did in this era. He was also a womanizing drunk and that wouldn't fly this day and time. I hate Ala with every part of me, but what Saban has done in this era of scholarship restrictions is incredible.

Hahahahaha, Saban is a lying POS, he has cheated to get players by buying elite talent. As Fulmer always said, it’s more about the Jimmies and Joes and the X’s and O’s.

He didn’t make the decision. His dad did. Just ask Tua.
I do not see anything wrong with Taulia's decision, for one. He chose to go be close to his brother and family. He saw an opportunity to learn and develop under his brother and Bama staff. I'll never say a kid made a poor choice to make lasting memories with family while improving his craft in an elite program.

Let's also not act like he was a top-3 QB prospect either. This is nothing like Fields signing up to play behind 2 5* QBs.

Has he entered the transfer portal?

He will.

Bears Grandson probably sticks around.
Mac Jones is actually a pretty decent QB.
But I could see Saban running a two QB system with Bryce because he's that good.
Until eventually Bryce just becomes the guy

Best high school QB I've seen in person. Ultimate equalizer. It sucks that we have to play him every year. I really wish he had stuck with USC Trojans. Bryce is so smart, quick and accurate with the ball.

He will.

But I could see Saban running a two QB system with Bryce because he's that good.

Best high school QB I've seen in person. Ultimate equalizer. It sucks that we have to play him every year. I really wish he had stuck with USC Trojans. Bryce is so smart, quick and accurate with the ball.

If he is 5'11" 183 he is a little one. Of course Kyler Murray did very well, but we will see. We coming and gonna smash them soon.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
He will.

Alright, quit bragging on your son🤣

*Year 2-3 rolls around*

These kids all have big egos and everyone around them thinks they're the greatest athletes ever, so they step on campus at places like Bama and assume they'll either start right away or be a backup year one and All-American and on draft boards by year two.

He will.

Harrison Bailey > Bryce Young

Neither one of them are great in my opinion as neither of them played by the same rules as other schools in the conference.

Some of y’all are hilarious. Saban is easily the greatest college coach of all-time. If you think other schools don’t cheat, you’re kidding yourself. And if you think kids/parents are turning down money at the cheating schools to sign with non-cheating schools, you’re also kidding yourselves.

Tennessee wasn’t signing top 5 classes in the 90s by being saints. That’s not how this works. Just be glad you got a head coach now who knows how the game is played. You can’t win big without cheating.

Some of y’all are hilarious. Saban is easily the greatest college coach of all-time. If you think other schools don’t cheat try, you’re kidding yourself. And if you think kids/parents are turning down money at the cheating trying schools to sign with non-cheating trying schools, you’re also kidding yourselves.

Tennessee wasn’t signing top 5 classes in the 90s by being saints. That’s not how this works. Just be glad you got a head coach now who knows how the game is played. You can’t win big without cheating trying.

Some of y’all are hilarious. Saban is easily the greatest college coach of all-time. If you think other schools don’t cheat, you’re kidding yourself. And if you think kids/parents are turning down money at the cheating schools to sign with non-cheating schools, you’re also kidding yourselves.

Tennessee wasn’t signing top 5 classes in the 90s by being saints. That’s not how this works. Just be glad you got a head coach now who knows how the game is played. You can’t win big without cheating.[/QUOTe

Without going into detail, I saw lots of it.

VN Store

Back