'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

Some of y’all are hilarious. Saban is easily the greatest college coach of all-time. If you think other schools don’t cheat, you’re kidding yourself. And if you think kids/parents are turning down money at the cheating schools to sign with non-cheating schools, you’re also kidding yourselves.

Tennessee wasn’t signing top 5 classes in the 90s by being saints. That’s not how this works. Just be glad you got a head coach now who knows how the game is played. You can’t win big without cheating.
You said it, now spill the beans. This game needs to be cleaned up.

The word here in Birmingham is that Tualia will transfer to a college close to wherever Tua gets drafted. Family is very close and will all move together. That would likely mean Miami based on draft boards.

The word here in Birmingham is that Tualia will transfer to a college close to wherever Tua gets drafted. Family is very close and will all move together. That would likely mean Miami based on draft boards.
I am close with my family too, but when do the young men get to be young men? It appears that the dad is living through the sons....

he may wanna try FIU or something like that. Just get on the field.

With BY coming, I never understood why Tualia committed to Bama.

Btw overseas, this is nothing personal but at the same time couldn’t pass it up. I like you as a poster. Please forgive me.

Attachments

• E005910E-0725-4254-87E7-4C8474D0E8A8.jpeg
    E005910E-0725-4254-87E7-4C8474D0E8A8.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 7
Given the last name and the fact his family moved to alabama with their son im guessing he is related to Tua? If that's the case we have no chance at the kid given the facts I spelled out at the start. Plus is this kid even good?

Also Remember Tua has played exactly one half of meaningful college football. He did make a great throw at the end (1/3 him 1/3 WR 1/3 terrible coverage)but made an epically boneheaded choice before (all him). UGA was in cover 2 because they game planned for Hurts (lack of arm). No Other way that TD happens

That's the way to give credit where credit is due. What a breakdown of the career of a player who'll go top 5 in the NFL draft.

That's the way to give credit where credit is due. What a breakdown of the career of a player who'll go top 5 in the NFL draft.
learn to check dates on posts you quote? But that being said I was quite wrong he was really really good. Crow eaten.

learn to check dates on posts you quote? But that being said I was quite wrong he was really really good. Crow eaten.

Haha. Didn't even notice that! Makes more sense in that light. Yeah he turned out to be the real deal, but man, people were fawning over him like Joe Montana after one 1/2 of play back then.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Tua will be a major flop, imo. Zero chance I would draft him.

I'm with you and we seem to be in the minority. He tended to pad his stats ag as inst bast defense's. His Sophomore year, where he had video game type stats he had great stats against bad teams and average to bad defense's. He struggled agsinst the 2 great defense's he played against, Georgia and Clemson. First, I doubt he ever stays healthy long enough to be a good QB. Secondly, he will be playing against NFL defense's week in and out and believe we will see he benefited from playing with great athletes that were better than the other teams the majority of the time. I think Burrow, Herbert and Jordan Love all have more successful NFL careers..Throw Fromm and Eason in that bunch toom. JMO

I'm with you and we seem to be in the minority. He tended to pad his stats ag as inst bast defense's. His Sophomore year, where he had video game type stats he had great stats against bad teams and average to bad defense's. He struggled agsinst the 2 great defense's he played against, Georgia and Clemson. First, I doubt he ever stays healthy long enough to be a good QB. Secondly, he will be playing against NFL defense's week in and out and believe we will see he benefited from playing with great athletes that were better than the other teams the majority of the time. I think Burrow, Herbert and Jordan Love all have more successful NFL careers..Throw Fromm and Eason in that bunch toom. JMO
I think he has the skills to play in the NFL. My only concern is can he avoid injuries with all the hits he will take, especially if he is drafted early in the first round to a team which can not protect him.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Tbf, literally every QB tends to be like this. This is sports statistics in general. Run it up vs scrubs, beat up the median teams, and just decent vs elite defenses.

VN Store

Back