‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

I think it hilarious that it’s August. A kid commits somewhere and all of a sudden it’s just over for that prospect. Like there is no chance he flips. And some saying this is a bad loss?? Lol. Get real. Nothing is certain until papers are signed in February. But keep on freaking out though 😂😂😂😂
Well it is very unlikely he will flip so….🤷‍♂️

Reactions: onevol74
4lHw.gif

Committed to Michigan State

I think he played up TN hoping it would lead Bama to offer him when it didnt work he went the route he had in the back of his mind as a fall back

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Failed response on your part. . Don’t have to. Just look at the history of other recruits. My guess is the flip percentage is around 10-20 percent at best.

They still happen. Ty Lockwood just flipped from OSU to Bama. Flips will continue to happen. Ramil could absolutely flip. To say he can’t is silly. Your guess? 😂😂😂😂😂

They still happen. Ty Lockwood just flipped from OSU to Bama. Flips will continue to happen. Ramil could absolutely flip. To say he can’t is silly. Your guess? 😂😂😂😂😂
There you go again, misquoting people for the sake of creating an argument. I only stated it is unlikely and I stand behind that statement. F636BFF5-64DF-4BF8-8892-DEA58408FB2E.gif

Last edited:
Got Sham and Bussell already. And they’re looking like they will add another Olineman. It’s not all flowers and sunshine for sure like it was when we were thinking we might take our pick out of Mauigoa, Ramil, Sham and Simmons but it’s not Dooley bad.

I do think we’ve done an exceptional job at recruiting DE and QB this year. CB and Oline haven’t been nearly as good as I had hoped; almost have to get some help at corner.

Didn’t say it was Dooley bad yet. Fix it so we don’t get short on the line. It’s got to get fixed or it’s a hugh problem

Didn’t say it was Dooley bad yet. Fix it so we don’t get short on the line. It’s got to get fixed or it’s a hugh problem

Long time till NSD! We will be ok on the OL. Dooley intentionally gave up on recruiting OL one class. This staff is light years away from that. Just struggling to load up on elite players like any school that hasn’t won 10 games since 2007 might be expected to struggle. At some point we have to get real about where we are and just be glad we do as well as we do in the circumstances. We are absolutely headed in the right direction.

Reactions: hooter vol

VN Store

Back