‘23 AL OT Stanton Ramil (Michigan St. commit)

Metaphorically I feel like I just got kicked in the gonads and didn't enjoy it.

On Ramil - More about NIL or he just genuinely wanted to play for MSU more than Tennessee?

-AP
I'm in the crowd of believing AP's info is solid, but recruiting is fluid.

But come on, you don't make the comments on Thursday about Ramil's leaning perceived or otherwise and then expect people to believe he had better relationships with Michigan State players as why he picked them. I doubt the relationship dynamics changed that much in a few days.

Don’t care what the pumpers say. Lol. What an ignorant statement. I guess you are like Weezer, Jackrevol and some others. You all just don’t seem to understand the simple things about recruiting.
Or we're not blind. It's funny you call something ignorant, let's take a gander at your post history bub.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

But come on, you don't make the comments on Thursday about Ramil's leaning perceived or otherwise and then expect people to believe he had better relationships with Michigan State players as why he picked them. I doubt the relationship dynamics changed that much in a few days.

Probably just wanted an easier path in the Big 10

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

This. It's perfectly fine to believe AP is one of the best in the biz, and also acknowledge that the whole NIL era has really put a dent in his reliability (and everyone else's).

Reactions: VflPT22
for a kid to want to be in east lansing michigan over, well, anywhere let alone knoxville, has to be a little concerning about us or him or somebody. i mean, if an 18 year old kid tells me he would rather live in miami or southern california than knoxville, then i say go for it and live it up, but michigan?!?

Someone ask AP if the recent public release of violations is having a negative effect on recruiting

We have not gotten a recruit since they were released!!

200.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: DarthVol1

VN Store

Back