'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

When we were really rolling in the 90s and early 2000s that is the way it was.Not just with lineman either. We were so deep and stocked with talent it was crazy.We had future nfl all pros riding the pine until they were ready to compete at a high level. šŸ˜
Chad Clifton and Scott Wells say hey!

Reactions: tn4elvis
I think you missed the point. The top high schoolers are better trained and show up today more prepared to contribute than 20 years back and the top talent was stepping in early back then. Hope we have several freshmen starting every year as it means we recruited some elite players.

Hope not. We need the 2nd and 3rd year players to all be ahead of him.

Look at the roster.
Somebody from this class is going to have to contribute. We had 3 transfer portal? And Trey Smith might leave early.

Cooper Mays and this Robinson kid both play next season.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Look at the roster.
Somebody from this class is going to have to contribute. We had 3 transfer portal? And Trey Smith might leave early.

Cooper Mays and this Robinson kid both play next season.
Wright, Morris, Kennedy, Carving, J Johnson, Chris A, Lampley, Calbert, and didn't Kingston Harris get moved to the Oline? If Cade Mays transfers over like there are rumors of we should be fine.

Wright, Morris, Kennedy, Carving, J Johnson, Chris A, Lampley, Calbert, and didn't Kingston Harris get moved to the Oline? If Cade Mays transfers over like there are rumors of we should be fine.
Harris got moved for necessary bowl game depth (no definite on offense or going back to DL) and I think Johnson is bye bye too. I wouldnā€™t count on Cade...again.

Harris got moved for necessary bowl game depth (no definite on offense or going back to DL) and I think Johnson is bye bye too. I wouldnā€™t count on Cade...again.

I donā€™t understand why anyone thinks Cade is going to transfer he is literally starting.....

VN Store

Back