'20 AL ATH De'Rickey Wright (Ole Miss commit)

Glitch

Have a cup of shut up.
Did they not tell him, or did he know and still went out cruitin? If he knew and was still out working then I'll take him as an analyst at UT!

VolFanNC09

Yeah, Ole Miss handled this way bad. Like might not have made it as a HC, but was a good guy and loved the school. There goes there recruiting and will see how many enter the transfer portal. Hopefully we can get back involved with this kid

Pane di mais

Look at my shocked face
Got a close friend that’s a OM donor, our kids play ball together so we’re around each other a lot, that said everyone was willing to give Luke 1 more year. They’re all a little shocked by it according to him.
My guy was shocked and pissed too. Said there is an enraged and out of control donor clique whose irrationality carried the day after the State game.

PEPPERJAX

Let's Do A Ritual....
I feel sorry for the players and fans. As Vol fans, we sure know a thing or two about coaching changes. I am not sure if Coach Luke was the answer long term, but he should have been given more than two years. I wonder who the AD has in mind as a replacement for HC.

cncchris33

I feel sorry for the players and fans. As Vol fans, we sure know a thing or two about coaching changes. I am not sure if Coach Luke was the answer long term, but he should have been given more than two years. I wonder who the AD has in mind as a replacement for HC.
Not saying I disagree, but he technically had 3 years.

DaddyChad

Most unprofessional move I’ve seen by an AD in a long time. No way in hell I touch that job if I’m a coach and have any other option. To have that POS as your boss....

VN Store

Sponsors