'20 AL ATH De'Rickey Wright (Ole Miss commit)

Did they not tell him, or did he know and still went out cruitin? If he knew and was still out working then I'll take him as an analyst at UT!

Yeah, Ole Miss handled this way bad. Like might not have made it as a HC, but was a good guy and loved the school. There goes there recruiting and will see how many enter the transfer portal. Hopefully we can get back involved with this kid

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Got a close friend that’s a OM donor, our kids play ball together so we’re around each other a lot, that said everyone was willing to give Luke 1 more year. They’re all a little shocked by it according to him.
My guy was shocked and pissed too. Said there is an enraged and out of control donor clique whose irrationality carried the day after the State game.

sucks for Luke, really it does but I have had one hell of a time last few days in good natured back and forths with nephews and brother in laws who are shark lovers....love it for Ole Piss

Depends on who the replacement ends up being for the long term but in the short term, you meet with the guy face to face to fire him. Crap AD!

I feel sorry for the players and fans. As Vol fans, we sure know a thing or two about coaching changes. I am not sure if Coach Luke was the answer long term, but he should have been given more than two years. I wonder who the AD has in mind as a replacement for HC.

I feel sorry for the players and fans. As Vol fans, we sure know a thing or two about coaching changes. I am not sure if Coach Luke was the answer long term, but he should have been given more than two years. I wonder who the AD has in mind as a replacement for HC.
Not saying I disagree, but he technically had 3 years.

Not saying I disagree, but he technically had 3 years.

Yeah and he took on a situation that no well known coach would have taken. Yes he was compensated nicely, but the situation he inherited can't be ignored.

Most unprofessional move I’ve seen by an AD in a long time. No way in hell I touch that job if I’m a coach and have any other option. To have that POS as your boss....

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back