'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

That's a fair point. But since we're talking about talent here, rest isn't what got all those Clemson kids drafted. I'm not sure anyone other than Alabama has had more drafted in the last 5 years. 29 picks in the last 5 drafts is a ton. And there will be a ton more this April.

Bottom line...Clemson has acquired talent that would compete every year for an SEC East, SEC, and National Title. They did so without a top 5 class until after they won their first NC. So if Tennessee does the same thing, we're in great shape.

The cake schedule isn't as much about rest. It is about playing time. When you win 60-70% of your games in a blow out, it gives you a lot of opportunity to play players. There is no substitute for live game experience, and they have a chance to get a lot of guys in the game.

Side note, they are about to go 1/6 on their remaining targets. Already taken 4 transfers and will have several left over spots that they couldn’t fill.

About to become transfer U.

You hate to see it.
It sucks man...should just shut down the program.

I guess the closetodee poster has slinked back to the football forum.
I've not gone anywhere, just nothing to report. We've not spoken to Dee or his family since Dee's father stopped by the office a week or so ago. There are zero rumors going around in his hometown of Florence as to where he is headed as he's kept it close to the vest. We'll all know tomorrow morning I guess.

I've not gone anywhere, just nothing to report. We've not spoken to Dee or his family since Dee's father stopped by the office a week or so ago. There are zero rumors going around in his hometown of Florence as to where he is headed as he's kept it close to the vest. We'll all know tomorrow morning I guess.
^^^ clearly not OD, who would currently be on the rotary with the Memphis quartet to see if any midnight lunches were going down in Morrill Hall.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back