'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

I've not gone anywhere, just nothing to report. We've not spoken to Dee or his family since Dee's father stopped by the office a week or so ago. There are zero rumors going around in his hometown of Florence as to where he is headed as he's kept it close to the vest. We'll all know tomorrow morning I guess.
Why are people busting your marbles about this kid?

Why are people busting your marbles about this kid?
It's the internet I guess, that and I rubbed a bunch of the NegaVols the wrong way when I first started posting here. I think NegaVols are simple minded and arguably the worst part of Volunteer athletics, they think they are being truthfully and just telling it like it is.

I get those whole filets they throw on sale. I have them cut diagonaly at about 1-1/4". That make for a rather large filet. Man! You talking good.
Now you’re right there. Think filets are where it’s at. Reverse sear those bad boys and it makes for the best steaks. Better than what you buy in restaurants.

That is a valid point. But as Clemson showed when they played Alabama, those classes TURNED OUT to be much better than 10-15 and more like top 3. At least after development.

That Clemson team that boat-raced Alabama in the NC game last year was the most talented team in America. That was obvious. And it was comprised of classes ranked 7, 16, 11, 9, and 16. That, my friends, is recognizing players who are better than their rankings and developing them to their max potential.
After watching the last decade + of Tennessee football, I was beginning to think this whole player development thing was a myth.
GBO!!

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back