A weird fact about yourself

Right handed but shoot lefty. My dad is opposite in that he is left handed but shoot's left with guns and golf clubs. Born in Va, raised in TN and lived 95% of my adult life in Alabama so of course I'm a TN fan!

I'm ambidextrous, but can't write good left handed, or hit a golf ball good right handed.
I've posted this before, but when eating I never swallow the last bite of anything. I don't know why, and hardly ever notice, but I'll spit it out when I'm done.
Goofball lol

Reactions: joevol33
When I use scissors, my jaw works up and down involuntarily with the scissoring. My wife makes fun of me every time. I guess I'm just wired simple.
I stick my tongue out involuntarily when cutting anything. I can remember doing that in kindergarten. My dad also did it, probably subconsciously learned it from him.

I also don’t peel the tails off shrimp. Just eat the whole thing.

I'm ambidextrous, but can't write good left handed, or hit a golf ball good right handed.
I've posted this before, but when eating I never swallow the last bite of anything. I don't know why, and hardly ever notice, but I'll spit it out when I'm done.
This is something a serial killer would do. Another weird fact about Joe is that he’s killed 17 transients.

I can't stand prime numbers for such things as thermostat settings. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. So I can't handle having the thermostat on 67 or 71. (Same for cruise control, passwords requiring numerals, etc.)

I also assign attributes like temperatures and textures to names of colors, and they vary if the spelling varies. So "gray" is a deep velvety red and somewhat warm, like a towel just out of the dryer, while "grey" is silvery cool and damp, like rain.

I can't stand prime numbers for such things as thermostat settings. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. So I can't handle having the thermostat on 67 or 71. (Same for cruise control, passwords requiring numerals, etc.)

I also attributes attributes like temperatures and textures to names of colors, and they vary if the spelling varies. So "gray" is a deep velvety red and somewhat warm, like a towel just out of the dryer, while "grey" is silvery cool and damp, like rain.
My tv volume has to be in increments of 5's.

Reactions: VolNExile
My tv volume has to be in increments of 5's.
YESSSSS!!!!!!!
rock.gif

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back