A weird fact about yourself

DancingOutlaw

No sloppy, slimy eggs plz
When I use scissors, my jaw works up and down involuntarily with the scissoring. My wife makes fun of me every time. I guess I'm just wired simple.
I stick my tongue out involuntarily when cutting anything. I can remember doing that in kindergarten. My dad also did it, probably subconsciously learned it from him.

I also don’t peel the tails off shrimp. Just eat the whole thing.

DancingOutlaw

No sloppy, slimy eggs plz
I'm ambidextrous, but can't write good left handed, or hit a golf ball good right handed.
I've posted this before, but when eating I never swallow the last bite of anything. I don't know why, and hardly ever notice, but I'll spit it out when I'm done.
This is something a serial killer would do. Another weird fact about Joe is that he’s killed 17 transients.

VolNExile

I’d rather be mocked than pitied!
I can't stand prime numbers for such things as thermostat settings. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. So I can't handle having the thermostat on 67 or 71. (Same for cruise control, passwords requiring numerals, etc.)

I also assign attributes like temperatures and textures to names of colors, and they vary if the spelling varies. So "gray" is a deep velvety red and somewhat warm, like a towel just out of the dryer, while "grey" is silvery cool and damp, like rain.

Notorious B.E.N

"Let's having some fun!"
Lab Rat
I can't stand prime numbers for such things as thermostat settings. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. So I can't handle having the thermostat on 67 or 71. (Same for cruise control, passwords requiring numerals, etc.)

I also attributes attributes like temperatures and textures to names of colors, and they vary if the spelling varies. So "gray" is a deep velvety red and somewhat warm, like a towel just out of the dryer, while "grey" is silvery cool and damp, like rain.
My tv volume has to be in increments of 5's.

VN Store

Sponsors