A weird fact about yourself

We’ve probably done threads like this before but I figured we good post funny (and mostly clean) weird things about ourselves that most people seem to judge you on or find odd. Maybe with how you eat or something you eat, a superstition, or a habit that you do.

This is a safe space.

For me, I do not put milk in my cereal and eat it dry. I find milk in cereal gross.
My ex used to do that, it was weird af.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We’ve probably done threads like this before but I figured we good post funny (and mostly clean) weird things about ourselves that most people seem to judge you on or find odd. Maybe with how you eat or something you eat, a superstition, or a habit that you do.

This is a safe space.

For me, I do not put milk in my cereal and eat it dry. I find milk in cereal gross.
I'm a right-handed person but eat food left handed w/a fork.
I'm right handed but I shoot pool left handed. I do everything else right handed.

Left footed too.

I can't sleep in and airplane
I went to Hawaii once, and was either in the car going to the airport, on a plane, or waiting in line changing planes, or renting a car, then driving to the hotel. It took 24 hours, and I could not go to sleep in an airplane or a moving vehicle either. I was dead tired and my eyes were bloodshot, but I couldn't go to sleep until I checked in the hotel. It wasn't from excitement either. I have never been able to sleep while in any kind of vehicle.

I’ve never been able to snap my fingers.

Add me to the right handed left eyes dominate as well.

I went to Hawaii once, and was either in the car going to the airport, on a plane, or waiting in line changing planes, or renting a car, then driving to the hotel. It took 24 hours, and I could not go to sleep in an airplane or a moving vehicle either. I was dead tired and my eyes were bloodshot, but I couldn't go to sleep until I checked in the hotel. It wasn't from excitement either. I have never been able to sleep while in any kind of vehicle.

Lol....that's a long about way of saying you can't sleep in a moving vehicle. :p

A few years ago me and my grandmother had to stay overnight in the Chicago airport, nobody told us there were cots and stuff in one of the terminals to sleep on, but my grandmother was sleeping in a chair and i stayed up all night to watch after her. The next morning we flew from Chicago to Birmingham and i was sooo tired but i couldn't sleep for anything. We landed in Birmingham and my mom picked us up and i layed down in the back of her Expedition and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the seat.

I'm right handed but I shoot pool left handed. I do everything else right handed.

Left footed too.
Right handed/footed. But I shoot pool, eat, and brush my teeth left handed. I can putt from either side and snow board regular or goofy footed. I honestly can't tell a diffrence between the 2 at those tasks.

I'm ambidextrous, but can't write good left handed, or hit a golf ball good right handed.
I've posted this before, but when eating I never swallow the last bite of anything. I don't know why, and hardly ever notice, but I'll spit it out when I'm done.

I'm ambidextrous, but can't write good left handed, or hit a golf ball good right handed.
I've posted this before, but when eating I never swallow the last bite of anything. I don't know why, and hardly ever notice, but I'll spit it out when I'm done.

You could give the last bite to your dog.

I remember a boy in Little League baseball that pitched both right and left handed. I have seen him change gloves between innings and throw with the other arm.

The ring finger on my right hand is crooked. I broke it playing football when I was 12. The doctor that set it must have not known what he was doing. My dad wanted to take me to a different doctor and rebreak it and reset it, but I begged him not to. I have full use of it, it just looks weird.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I remember a boy in Little League baseball that pitched both right and left handed. I have seen him change gloves between innings and throw with the other arm.

Did you go to school with Pat Venditte?

6d8e05faf1462bbaeef764d9c8f5fa2e

He uses a specially made glove that fits either hand.

This is a safe space.

Do you still pour the cereal into a bowl or just reach in and eat it out of the box?

There's a pitcher in the major leagues who does that but he's got a special made glove that he can wear on either hand. I forgot who he plays for.

The ring finger on my right hand is crooked. I broke it playing football when I was 12. The doctor that set it must have not known what he was doing. My dad wanted to take me to a different doctor and rebreak it and reset it, but I begged him not to. I have full use of it, it just looks weird.
Like Booger McFarland?

VN Store

Back