#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

Man I am just sick and tired of seeing teams like freaking Florida, Georgia and Bama having success. It kills me. Every stinking year I get excited thinking this is the year we can beat one of them. Then I watch them play and I see teams that look better than we do.

Seems like every time UF gets a new coach people on this board do the same thing. Oh well I am so glad they got him and we are gonna end the streak blah, blah, blah. And it never happens. I personally don’t care what you think about me. I am a member of the Volunteer club. I have had season tickets for around 18 years now. I spend thousands of dollars every year going to games buying merch etc. I graduated from TN. And you got nerve questioning my fandom? Just put me on ignore and get it over with because obviously you cannot handle differing opinions.
C’mon-you’re not allowed to say others have nice things or you’re obviously a UF student. Also-you’re not allowed to be frustrated that programs at or below UT’s historic level reload when we flounder for a decade.

We could’ve had Napier after we fired Butch and Pruitt
No.
He didn't want to leave. We did offer. He did interview.

Even though he is from Cookeville, he was comfortable at Louisiana.

Florida has more inherit advantages than UT. That showed tonight. That 4-8 from 2021 just beat the depending Pac-12 Champs.

Regardless...UT matches up with Florida very well from what I can see...

Nah.

Somebody has to win and somebody has lose!

Nobody blinked...

That was a great game with two really good QBs.

Best game so far this season.
Yes it was a great game. I expected Florida to pull it out at the end. Utah played them tough and should have could have got the win.

Man I am just sick and tired of seeing teams like freaking Florida, Georgia and Bama having success. It kills me. Every stinking year I get excited thinking this is the year we can beat one of them. Then I watch them play and I see teams that look better than we do.

Seems like every time UF gets a new coach people on this board do the same thing. Oh well I am so glad they got him and we are gonna end the streak blah, blah, blah. And it never happens. I personally don’t care what you think about me. I am a member of the Volunteer club. I have had season tickets for around 18 years now. I spend thousands of dollars every year going to games buying merch etc. I graduated from TN. And you got nerve questioning my fandom? Just put me on ignore and get it over with because obviously you cannot handle differing opinions.
I get being tired of losing and becoming a little cynical. I don’t get immediately bowing down at the altar of the mighty gators at the first excuse, but you do you. You should change your name to BigOrangeEeyore.

Reactions: joevol33
Now you're insulting my intelligence??
Dude just shut up!

You said kick field goal AS IN THE THE LAST DRIVE OF THE GAME. That's what you said whether you meant it or not. Learn some effin syntax!!

The 3rd qtr?? Hell why don't you go back to when Montrell Johnson fumbled in the 1st qtr?!
I will insult it when it is a direct result of scoring touchdowns from that point forward from both teams. Kick that FG and that is a game winning FG at the end. He let his emotions get him from the 3rd down farce and it cost them. You can admit that or prove to me where I’m wrong because you have no idea what you are taking about honestly. You likely watched part of the game and trying to piece it together.

C’mon-you’re not allowed to say others have nice things or you’re obviously a UF student. Also-you’re not allowed to be frustrated that programs at or below UT’s historic level reload when we flounder for a decade.
Come on, it's not what's said.

It's how many times a day they say the same thing in multiple threads. It's like playing cards with my brothers kids. Nerve racking sons of ....guns.

No.
He didn't want to leave. We did offer. He did interview.

Even though he is from Cookeville, he was comfortable at Louisiana.

Florida has more inherit advantages than UT. That showed tonight. That 4-8 from 2021 just beat the depending Pac-12 Champs.

Regardless...UT matches up with Florida very well from what I can see...
We got more lucky than we know to have Heupel. The ineptitude of the last decade alone should have given us a Dooley-tier hire but we somehow lucked into Heupel. I’m pretty worried about UF. I think our near term future as above anybody but UGA and maybe UF in the East is guaranteed.

I said that two weeks ago. Glad to see where UF is in terms of progress but really Utah just not nearly as good as their ranking.

I disagree. The Swamp is a very tough place to win, on a season opener of all nights. Alabama won by barely 2 points last year, and we certainly were a terrible team.

I will insult it when it is a direct result of scoring touchdowns from that point forward from both teams. Kick that FG and that is a game winning FG at the end. He let his emotions get him from the 3rd down farce and it cost them. You can admit that or prove to me where I’m wrong because you have no idea what you are taking about honestly. You likely watched part of the game and trying to piece it together.

So because YOU said something INCORRECTLY out of context ....it's my fault?

We're done talking dude.

You called me not smart, and all this other crap because you didn't articulate your point TILL AFTER the fact.

So don't say anything to me.
GTFO...

Reactions: BartW
Apparently winning one game is “ahead of schedule”

Beating that team will do more for their confidence than beating a Ball State team.

Do you need to schedule top teams every week not at all but at least play someone who will test you. Florida got tested and found a way. Tennessee will have to find a way to beat Pitt and then let’s see where things are.

Reactions: UTFanHades
So because YOU said something INCORRECTLY out of context ....it's my fault?

We're done talking dude.

You called me not smart, and all this other crap because you didn't articulate your point TILL AFTER the fact.

So don't say anything to me.
GTFO...
I did not…. Literally didn’t. I said he should have been kicking a FG to win the game. Not my fault you wanted to argue that he shouldn’t have been. Did you watch the game?

I disagree. The Swamp is a very tough place to win, on a season opener of all nights. Alabama won by barely 2 points last year, and we certainly were a terrible team.

I will say where the game was played for sure impacted the game. If that's played in Utah, Utah wins and may win easily honestly. I've always thought the Swamp was the most overrated venue in college football but it was loud tonight.

@sunnyvol79 .
You think Utah would beat us?

Maybe. But they also could've beat Florida. Credit Florida for making one more big play that them.

But unitl you start actually EXPLAINING xs and os, then why do you come on here just to insult Tennessee Football all the time??

Why would Utah beat us??
Why did Florida win, specifically??

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

VN Store

Back