#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

Is there any doubt who God's team is? Damn the gators have to be the luckiest team I have ever seen. Even in their supposedly down year, they still beat #7. Geez!!

I wouldn't be so quick to mark this as an automatic win for us!:confused:

What ? I wish some of you pansies would stop posting....
They looked great out the gate. We’re 1 for 16. This is a team you have to beat each year to get great again and they won a game tonight our roster can’t. Not a stretch to say things aren’t looking good for us.

They looked great out the gate. We’re 1 for 16. This is a team you have to beat each year to get great again and they won a game tonight our roster can’t. Not a stretch to say things aren’t looking good for us.

Just shut up

First year Florida coaches usually have pretty good debut seasons going back to Spurrier

Man that Billy Napier sucks huh?
This is what I mean, it's like you're bragging, loving anytime Florida wins. He didn't win that, a player made a play. Technically, utah outplayed them, should've ran it there, because Florida couldn't stop the run. Now ho ahead and tell us how great they are, we'll never win again, etc. Why the heck do you gotta beat your chest and slobber over Florida if you're a Tennessee fan?

VN Store

Back