#7 Oregon @ Tennessee

Congrats Oregon. Momentum shifted and Tennessee is ****ed in the butt.

Yep... who cares about refs and one call. It's not like Oregon is winning or anything. Oh wait.

cool. they'd still lead after the FG they would have gotten and this TD that's coming up.

If we lose from this point on, it is all on us and how we play. period

Night guys. It was fun while it lasted(until the refs interfered). Good game.

Congrats Oregon. Momentum shifted and Tennessee is ****ed in the butt.

yes it was all momentum that caused a RB to go back across the field and run right by 5/6 tacklers without any of them able to tackle him

must be like the ncaa game right? his gamechanging stats just shot up as soon as that penalty happened

yes it was all momentum that caused a RB to go back across the field and run right by 5/6 tacklers without any of them able to tackle him

must be like the ncaa game right? his gamechanging stats just shot up as soon as that penalty happened

The refs lead to the lead and it lead to the Vols choking since.

I'm gonna watch the Vols in bed with my corkscrew. Fitting for being screwed.

Good luck to our guys.

yes because in football, once one team team takes the lead, the other team is powerless to do anything to take it back.

I never said that. But it only takes one play to change the momentum of a game. You can't deny that.

Just think Ravens and Titans in the playoffs two years ago. Anyways... I'm done being attacked for my beliefs. I love you all and God bless.

That was a horrendous throw. This team is going nowhere but up after today, though. I'm excited for the coming years.

I never said that. But it only takes one play to change the momentum of a game. You can't deny that.

i won't deny that.

but the way they just got run all over and scored upon while getting nothing in the 2nd half: that was all on them being outclassed / lying down / whatever sports fan wants to call it.

Oregon made the right adjustments at half and completely stopped what UT had been doing, both offensively and defensively....and then unfortunately the current difference in talent and experience level showed after that

done with this though. It was yesterday

Last edited:

VN Store

Back