#7 Oregon @ Tennessee

have to say it makes me feel better that they're only getting field goals at this point, however there's still a lot of game left to be played

going to get 3 here at least

also looks like oregon's slowed down Tenn's run and slowed down the pass rush

That call by the refs is one of the worst calls I've ever seen. You've got to be kidding me. You're welcome Oregon. You suck and the refs want this to be a game.

yeah, but it falls into that same area as helmet to helmet and such

....and i'm expecting oregon to wake up here now

After review the call looked legit.

I'm not confident about this game though. Oregon is too small in the trenches and WILL ware down. Florida will fare much better next week due to their size and depth on the Dline.

A lot of game left in this one.

After review the call looked legit.

I'm not confident about this game though. Oregon is too small in the trenches and WILL ware down. Florida will fare much better next week due to their size and depth on the Dline.

A lot of game left in this one.

yeah but UT seems to really not gotten much as this half as worn on; i think they've slowed the run down, are pass blocking better, and the crowd has backed off out of it

yeah but UT seems to really not gotten much as this half as worn on

I just have a feeling UT is going to ware Oregon down in the second half. It's hard to bet against SEC teams in OCC games.

With that said, this coaching staff is much better than your last.

If this is what football has become... I'm done watching. The guy was trying to knock the ball loose. Head hunting is one thing but this is b.s. Might as well take the penalty and intentionally hurt players. This has become a girls game clearly. Let the guy catch the ball and or take a penalty. Oregon has been man handled and don't deserve to be tied. I'm taking three more shots and blacking out. F*** this.

If this is what football has become... I'm done watching. The guy was trying to knock the ball loose. Head hunting is one thing but this is b.s. Might as well take the penalty and intentionally hurt players. This has become a girls game clearly. Let the guy catch the ball and or take a penalty. Oregon has been man handled and don't deserve to be tied. I'm taking three more shots and blacking out. F*** this.

There was a call last week similar to that one and I thought it was outrageous, but it's the rule. Not much you can do about it. :hmm:

There was a call last week similar to that one and I thought it was outrageous, but it's the rule. Not much you can do about it. :hmm:

You're right. This is why watching sucks as a hobby. My only option is closing my eyes and not being awake. I'm all for fair, I just didn't agree with that.

please. if it had happened to us we'd all be saying the penalty was a good call and oregon should play by the rules.

if you're so upset about it, find a way to improve the players' equipment to the same extent as their physical abilities and strength have increased so that anytime a player takes a big helmet hit he doesn't fall limp to the ground and have to be carried off on a cart or taken to a hospital.

player safety has always been a huge part of the game ever since back when Theodore Roosevelt made them reevaluate/improve the sport after the 1905 season caused 18 deaths. It's a dangerous sport, they're trying to keep these kids from ending up with serious problems

please. if it had happened to us we'd all be saying the penalty was a good call and oregon should play by the rules.

if you're so upset about it, find a way to improve the players' equipment to the same extent as their physical abilities and strength have increased so that anytime a player takes a big helmet hit he doesn't fall limp to the ground and have to be carried off on a cart or taken to a hospital.

player safety has always been a huge part of the game ever since back when Theodore Roosevelt made them reevaluate/improve the sport after the 1905 season caused 18 deaths. It's a dangerous sport, they're trying to keep these kids from ending up with serious problems

Speaking of player safety, Oklahoma had a kid carted off the field today. Hopefully he's alright.

VN Store

Back