5* CB Daylen Everett Just Decommitted from Clemson

Because Clemson is a flavor of the month program that backs into the playoffs most years by playing in a weak conference. They have a coach who whines at any perceived disadvantage in playoff games and their insufferable fans have a perpetual axe to grind against the SEC, including UT. You should hear the clowns on their radio station dogging UT, especially when it comes to recruiting. They have rubbed it in for the past 10-12 years and only the older fans (good people) remember they don’t have much to speak of when it comes to long-term success. They have basically nothing to cheer for other than football and (recently) softball, because they have settled in those sports.
Will say that regardless of how they got in the playoff they did beat Bama twice which is more than any of the other teams that got in the playoff can say..

For some reason Tennessee fans make a thread about every decommitt and transfer like they are all considering Tennessee 🤔

If somehow JH can land a few special players on both sides of the ball and win 9 -10 games next year, then I can see the Vols challenge the best teams in the SEC….. except Florida, I’m not sure UT can ever get the Gators out of their heads? But the Vols were fun to watch and drove even the best defenses crazy:)

Please Lord, the Vol faithful deserve a taste of success
Go Vols

Reactions: de1conley
If somehow JH can land a few special players on both sides of the ball and win 9 -10 games next year, then I can see the Vols challenge the best teams in the SEC….. except Florida, I’m not sure UT can ever get the Gators out of their heads? But the Vols were fun to watch and drove even the best defenses crazy:)

Please Lord, the Vol faithful deserve a taste of success
Go Vols
Heupel hasn’t lost to Florida much. Hopefully he’s not freaked yet

Could not agree more. Of all the issues we’ve had (all sports really, but FB is crown jewel) I don’t think Hamilton gets all the blame he fully deserved. Easily the worst AD we’ve ever had and we all lost a decade of our lives because of him.
Hamilton only did what Haslam allowed him to do period.

VN Store

Back