5* CB Daylen Everett Just Decommitted from Clemson

For some reason Tennessee fans make a thread about every decommitt and transfer like they are all considering Tennessee šŸ¤”

Just to play devil's advocate, that's literally what this recruiting forum is for. Every year we start threads for the current class and future classes, we probably don't land 1/4 of the prospects discussed. So if we didn't there wouldn't be a thread.

But to your credit, I get it a little bit, cause I do get tired of some threads constantly getting bumped when it's clearly over..

Therefore, I personally don't want to create a bunch of threads. And I don't want to dig thru to find old threads. So if I see news of de-commits or transfer portal news. I just share on the transfer portal list thread on this forum. That way the mods can decide to bring back old thread or new thread.

All 3 Clemson decommits are IMG Academy Teammatesā€¦ Someone may be getting a heck of a package dealā€¦
E1BF9F15-1EAC-45C0-B900-ADE0BB3B6437.jpeg

Love to see Clemson going down slowly
200.gif

I prefer Clemson over Alabama and they are the only ones to compete with them. Why the Clemson hateā€¦Vols hate Bama not ACC teams
Because Clemson's success is directly related to our demise. All the great players they have had would have been vols in years past. I want them to burn. Would much rather see fsu or Miami run the table in the acc. That wouldn't hurt us as much in recruiting and would hurt Florida

I prefer Clemson over Alabama and they are the only ones to compete with them. Why the Clemson hateā€¦Vols hate Bama not ACC teams
I dont like any teams other than the Vols. I hope they all lose. I especially hope Clempson loses so they will quit poaching talent from our backyard.

Reactions: volnut1
Because Clemson's success is directly related to our demise. All the great players they have had would have been vols in years past. I want them to burn. Would much rather see fsu or Miami run the table in the acc. That wouldn't hurt us as much in recruiting and would hurt Florida
Our demise is directly related to a lot of things. If that dude had just intercepted that pass against LSU in that Championship game in 2001 we would be in a whole different place. But he dropped it and along came Mike l Hamilton and here we areā€¦

VN Store

Back