5* CB Daylen Everett Just Decommitted from Clemson

They also take recruits from us soooooo I'm good with them sucking

But not nearly as many as they take away from the big boys. We're haven't lost that many players head to head to them. Most of the players we have lost wouldn't have considered is anyways considering the shape our program was in. If were actually any good, Tee Higgins, Trevor Lawrence, et al likely stay home.

I prefer Clemson over Alabama and they are the only ones to compete with them. Why the Clemson hate…Vols hate Bama not ACC teams
Because Clemson is a flavor of the month program that backs into the playoffs most years by playing in a weak conference. They have a coach who whines at any perceived disadvantage in playoff games and their insufferable fans have a perpetual axe to grind against the SEC, including UT. You should hear the clowns on their radio station dogging UT, especially when it comes to recruiting. They have rubbed it in for the past 10-12 years and only the older fans (good people) remember they don’t have much to speak of when it comes to long-term success. They have basically nothing to cheer for other than football and (recently) softball, because they have settled in those sports.

100%. Replacing Steele with Venables, replacing Napier with Morris, Richt falling off allowing them to poach a bunch of top talent in Northeast Georgia. I just hate Mike Hamilton and always start there.
Could not agree more. Of all the issues we’ve had (all sports really, but FB is crown jewel) I don’t think Hamilton gets all the blame he fully deserved. Easily the worst AD we’ve ever had and we all lost a decade of our lives because of him.

100%. Replacing Steele with Venables, replacing Napier with Morris, Richt falling off allowing them to poach a bunch of top talent in Northeast Georgia. I just hate Mike Hamilton and always start there.
I don’t know the guy and really hate to name call but I always thought ADMH was a dweeb.
GBO!!

Could not agree more. Of all the issues we’ve had (all sports really, but FB is crown jewel) I don’t think Hamilton gets all the blame he fully deserved. Easily the worst AD we’ve ever had and we all lost a decade of our lives because of him.

I swear I didn’t do it…… but you should check his Wikipedia. 🤣🤣🤣

VN Store

Back