4-star dual threat quarterback Kaidon Salter commits to the Vols

I don't see him beating Harrison Bailey out for starting quarterback and I think he could after a couple of seasons transfer somewhere like Memphis.

Lol what he hasnt even stepped on campus and youre already predicting hes going to transfer based on the play of someone who hasnt played a single down of SEC football. Ok.

2021 ‘Crootin got me like:

giphy.gif

These last two weeks have felt like a trip back in time to the good ol' days - '94-'99 when we basically signed whoever we wanted and winning head to head battles with Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Georgia was expected. Yes, it's only May but this has been fun to watch.

Think Maurer & Shrout gone. Too good to be sitting on bench. Think lower p-5 conference schools or definitely MAC type schools. Never know, but wish them the best of luck.
I can see Shrout putting his name in the portal over the summer. Believe Maurer will compete this year then evaluate where he is after the season. If he is in a good spot, he stays. If not, he leaves. But I do think Maurer will be here in 2020.

I can see Shrout putting his name in the portal over the summer. Believe Maurer will compete this year then evaluate where he is after the season. If he is in a good spot, he stays. If not, he leaves. But I do think Maurer will be here in 2020.
Think your probable right.

Would like to have another Pro style QB to redshirt but kids today expect to play day one. How did the Bear, Switzer, Osbourne & Bowden handle this?
Different world with different kids I guess. Plus they signed about a hundred kids per class.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Gonna soak in all this jealousy and different kind of hate, this is really starting to feel...well not gonna say it but all my Vol bro’s and sisters around 35-45 and older know what I’m talking bout... you young Vols are bout to experience something you’ve never seen, just starting to feel that way GBO🍊🍊🍊

Remember Erik Ainge and the other kid? Can’t remember his name. Gosh that was fun when those two frosh made their initial impression.

One of my favorite times ever. Brent Schaeffer. And people call Fulmer hopelessly conservitive even after benching a Sr QB to co start a DT and PS freshmen QBs!

VN Store

Back