4-star dual threat quarterback Kaidon Salter commits to the Vols

This kid shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence as Schaeffer. Didn’t kid, different mindset altogether.

Know little to nothing and appreciate all the info. That’s why I’m here.

Just saying it was fun to have an a roster at one time two QB’s with very different skill sets. That’s all.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Wow - a kid with speed who wants to stay in the pocket. And has an arm worthy of staying in the pocket.

This is the best Mothers Day gift I have ever gotten. Keep on rolling CJP and staff. Frickin proud to be a VOL!!

Remember Erik Ainge and the other kid? Can’t remember his name. Gosh that was fun when those two frosh made their initial impression.
Whole different era and situation, let it go brother....players will come and go, I am looking to the future, not the past.

His highlight reel is really impressive. Reminds me of the reaction I had to Adrian Martinez's high school highlights. He plays really smart, seems to see the whole field, is accurate and has good touch as a passer. When he needs to move, he keeps his eyes downfield and looks very athletic -- almost graceful. He can elude pass rushes and is an instinctive runner. I know we have a lot of QBs and this guy definitely looks like a QB. But if need be, he looks to be the kind of athlete that can play a lot of different positions.
We have good QBs but think we lose 2 to the portal.

Reactions: Hacksaw
Know little to nothing and appreciate all the info. That’s why I’m here.

Just saying it was fun to have an a roster at one time two QB’s with very different skill sets. That’s all.
I gotcha. Didn’t mean anything negative towards you. You’re right, it’s good to have multiple skill set players at QB.

Reactions: BadgerVol!
Yes bexause with the new rules kids can play 4 games and still redshirt. Hopefully he can redshirt next year and go from having 1 year more eligibility than Bailey to 2 years more. Then we get the best of them both.

I gotcha. Didn’t mean anything negative towards you. You’re right, it’s good to have multiple skill set players at QB.
Would like to have another Pro style QB to redshirt but kids today expect to play day one. How did the Bear, Switzer, Osbourne & Bowden handle this?

Reactions: BadgerVol!
200.gif

Best recruiting cycle EVER

VN Store

Back