247 reporting Kevin Steele has agreed to join Pruitt's staff

It means Fulmer just hired our next head coach wether he takes over this year or next. If and when Pruitt is fired Steele will take over. If nothing comes of the investigation Pruitt gets at least next year If something is found Pruitt is gone and Steel is on staff, familiar with the program and his asistants and we don't skip a beat. Fulmer is covering his ass big time and putting Pruitt on notice to win or leave and no monkey business with recruits. Fulmer maybe a Tennessee hillbilly but he is not a dumb hillbilly.

If he hired Steele to be a HC, he is a very dumb hillbilly IMO.

AU hires our old OL coach....we hire AUs old DC....

what in the Sam Hill is going on here?!

If he hired Steele to be a HC, he is a very dumb hillbilly IMO.
Agreed. Fulmer is reinforcing the fact that he’s completely in over his head. Supposedly he’s sitting in on Oline interviews. Pruitt is gone regardless at this point just a matter of when. If Steele is our next head coach Fulmer needs to be out on his fat ass.

I’m not up to date on auburn football. Did Steele basically do to Gus what Fulmer was accused of doing to Mayors?
kinda, except it didn't work for Steele. Apparently Yellawood, et al thought they could ramrod Steele in and the Pres and AD said nope

I’m not up to date on auburn football. Did Steele basically do to Gus what Fulmer was accused of doing to Mayors?

Yes, supposedly he rallied some major boosters to get Gus out and they almost got him the job. He just hadn't lined up enough like Phil had before he pulled his coup.

Welp.. Letting Pruitt hire means another year of garbage and getting to pay Kevin Steele buyout as well. I hope I'm wrong but appears tn admin has been waving the white flag for years and sometimes we can't see it.

Steele is getting things ready and the lead man until the new hire brings in the rest of his guys once the firing is done. Steele will be our DC next season.

Reactions: volkayaker
Welp.. Letting Pruitt hire means another year of garbage and getting to pay Kevin Steele buyout as well. I hope I'm wrong but appears tn admin has been waving the white flag for years and sometimes we can't see it.

OK you got me...... what Kevin Steele buyout are we talking here?

Agreed. Fulmer is reinforcing the fact that he’s completely in over his head. Supposedly he’s sitting in on Oline interviews. Pruitt is gone regardless at this point just a matter of when. If Steele is our next head coach Fulmer needs to be out on his fat ass.
Hmm...another personal attack. You're on a roll.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Do y’all think it’s odd there has been a new hire for the staff and we have yet to know what’s happening as far as this investigation is concerned? Why waste time bringing in a new hire if Pruitt’s status with the team is still up in the air? It’s super weird Steele would stay if Pruitt were to be let go because what if they did let Pruitt & the university told the new coach we have your DC in place everything else is up to you. That’s not right and I don’t think we’re being told the whole story.

Reactions: Boogie
He’s getting a buyout from Auburn...we’re reaping the savings.

Reactions: Wolfeman_Vol

VN Store

Back