22-year-old reported missing after boyfriend returns home from cross-country trip without her

Well, that was the area they told the authorities to search in several weeks ago because that was one of his favorite locations I guess. They couldn't search that area on previous searches until the water receded. The water receded and revealed the "items of interest" on this latest search of the area.

Ah, that makes more sense.

It was pretty strange how he was found (assuming it's him) and what is even stranger is that he drove there in a Mustang and his parents went and picked it up a couple of days later. It's almost like he confessed and then told his parents that he was going to off himself, and they said okay, we'll wait a month before we tell them where your body is.
This is an F'd up family.

Unless the "personal items" were heavy wouldn't they have floated off if the area had been under water?

I am amazed at the colossal waste of public resources. If you're going to do murder/suicide, why would your parents try to make it take as much police effort as possible?

Strange people.

They need to be hit with a $100 million lawsuit, but I'm sure they couldn't pay for what they've consumed.

Anyway, I guess all we've learned is don't live in a van with a psycho, and I already knew not to do that.

My theory: dude is a psychopath. He killed someone else, pulled his own teeth and put them with the body and destroyed it beyond all recognition except dental. He's hiding out in Mexico under an alias as we speak
You do realize they don't just find teeth sitting next to the body? They would be in the corpse mouth. So unless this guy has mad dental surgery skills then your theory is crap.

VN Store

Back