22-year-old reported missing after boyfriend returns home from cross-country trip without her

The end result is better. Saves time and money in the long run.

He would have sat on death row and appealed for years. The end result is the same.
True.

I’m not sure how Gabby Petito’s family feels about it. They might have liked him to suffer mental anguish for a long period of time.

Such a weird story
Man just looking at the timeline...
August 27 was probably the last contact Petito had with her parents
August 29 two separate people whos stories corroborated, said they gave Laundrie rides in the area
September 1 Laundrie shows up in North Port that morning, 2,400 miles or 35 hours of driving away
September 4 the Laundrie lawyer says Brian bought a cell phone on this date, not Sept 14th
September 6 the Laundrie's all go camping together
September 11 Petito reported missing. Laundries do not talk to authorities
September 13 Laundrie presumably goes to the park, where he is ultimately found (was previously told Sept 14, but parents later said they mis-remembered the 14th date)
September 14 Laundrie supposedly seen at an AT&T store buying a cell phone
September 15 the Laundries retrieve a note on the Ford Mustang according to their lawyer
September 16 the Laundries supposedly pick up the Mustang from the Carlton Reserve, according to their lawyer. Someone driving by posted a video of the car in the driveway the 15th
September 17 The Laundries finally tell police their son is missing, 4 days after he left
September 18 Authorities begin searching Carlton Reserve
September 19 Petito's remains are found
October 20 Laundrie's remains are found

Why? From what I’ve read they told LE from the get go that this was an area he frequented. Sounded as if it had been underwater up until recently though.

They certainly didn't bother trying to help in the investigation really at all. Even before she was reported missing they were ignoring calls from Gabby's parents. Seems like they were road blocks pretty much the entire time during the investigation and search for Gabby.

They certainly didn't bother trying to help in the investigation really at all. Even before she was reported missing they were ignoring calls from Gabby's parents. Seems like they were road blocks pretty much the entire time during the investigation and search for Gabby.
They definitely got some splaining to do.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Welp, he's dead... unless the note book has reasons why he killed her, or how she died. Gabby's family will never get any answers. Sad...

Yeah, not buying that a guy pretty used to being in the wild that knew that area might have been accidentally nabbed by gators. He offed himself. Saved us all a bunch of money.

It’s not unreasonable to believe that happened. Nobody thought a sting Ray would kill Steve Irwin either…

All it takes is one careless mistake and your dead. That being said if it were gators they’d near have found bones, right?

He’s a POS coward regardless and I hope he enjoys his seat in hell.

Next up grab the parents for obstruction among other things

Welp, he's dead... unless the note book has reasons why he killed her, or how she died. Gabby's family will never get any answers. Sad...

He didn’t want the baby and tried to talk her out of having it I’m sure. She refused and now here we are unless I missed something

It’s not unreasonable to believe that happened. Nobody thought a sting Ray would kill Steve Irwin either…

All it takes is one careless mistake and your dead. That being said if it were gators they’d near have found bones, right?

He’s a POS coward regardless and I hope he enjoys his seat in hell.

Next up grab the parents for obstruction among other things
Wouldnt surprise me if the parents took out a big Life Insurance policy on the scum kid

VN Store

Back