2024 US House Races

Oregon Democratic candidate Vows to 'reclaim her sexuality' after Footage of Her Working as a $500-per-hour Dominatrix at Manhattan BDSM Dungeon was leaked, leaving her 'hyperventilating and crying'​

A Democratic Congressional Candidate is 'reclaiming her sexuality' after a clip of her working at a Manhattan BDSM dungeon was leaked.

Courtney Casgraux, 41, is a self-described 'international businesswoman' who is running for a seat in the United States House of Representatives for Oregon's first district.

The single mother of a teenage son was exposed in a video leaked on Reddit for working as a dominatrix in Manhattan during hers 20s and 30s.

Casgraux would charge clients $500 for playing the dominant role in BDSM activities.

The California native returned to the BDSM industry when she began working at Donatella's Dungeon - a hidden S&M club in Midtown Manhattan, The New York Post reported.

1700337611614.png
Courtney Casgraux, 41, is a self-described 'international businesswoman' who is running for a seat in the United States House of Representatives for Oregon 's first district

I can't think of a more appropriate career transition. We pay both doms and the gubmint to dominate us.

'Squad' Dem Lashes Out At Primary Challenger For Saying She's 'not cute enough' to ignore voters​

Don Samuels, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar's Democrat challenger, said the 'Squad' member is 'not cute enough' to ignore voters, prompting blowback from the contentious lawmaker.

Samuels, who nearly defeated Omar during the 2022 Democratic primary, made the comments during a Nov. 21 appearance on "The Break Down with Brodkorb and Becky" podcast while speaking on how Omar is not "responsive" to her constituents.

"And so to see government not be responsive like that to the people who pay them, it is offensive to me," Samuels said on the podcast. "And to not be responsive and available to those people? To meet with them and find out what their concerns are and to answer their tough questions? To not get back to people on the phone? Who do you think you are? And who do you think you're working for? You're not cute enough, you don't dress well enough, nothing about you is attractive enough to overcome that deficit."

Four Controversial Moments Mace has Faced Ahead of 2024 Reelection Fight​

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) has found herself entangled in a series of controversies that could hurt her bid for reelection in 2024.

Earlier this week, the Washington Examiner reported three staffers are preparing to leave Mace's office. Her deputy chief of staff, Richard Chalkey, and her legislative director, Randal Meyer, resigned last week, effective at the end of the month. Her chief of staff, Dan Hanlon, was fired Friday after her former chief of staff, Mara Mellstrom, left at the start of the month.

A source said working in Mace's office was a "toxic work environment" and suggested more staffers could leave this month. The source told the Washington Examiner there could be a complete staff turnover by January.

Mace is no stranger to breaking with her party on plank topics, including abortion. She has pushed Republicans to work together to avoid extremism on policies around birth control and bans on the procedure. Since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last year, Mace has said the party “cannot be a**holes to women,” speaking to CNN's Dana Bash in September.

“We have been tone-deaf on this issue since the time that Roe was overturned,” Mace told reporters in January. “We buried our heads in the sand. … We didn’t have any policy alternatives.”

Sleeping on Religious Constituents

This summer, Mace found herself at the center of more Republican backlash after telling a risqué joke at a prayer breakfast in Washington, D.C.

“When I woke up this morning at 7, Patrick, my fiancé, tried to pull me by my waist over this morning in bed and I was like, ‘No baby we don’t got time for that this morning, I’ve got to get to the prayer breakfast,’ Mace told attendees at the event hosted by Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC).

“He can wait, I’ll see him later tonight,” Mace added.

In perhaps her most disputed move of the year, Mace joined seven Republicans and all House Democrats in a historic vote to remove Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) as speaker of the House. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) led the motion to vacate McCarthy, which resulted in his removal from the speakership on Oct. 3.

EXCLUSIVE Nancy Mace and her entrepreneur fiancé Patrick Byrant split after 18 months - as staff quit her office and she's accused of discussing her sex life with aides​

For Republican Rep. Nancy Mace, it seemed like a match made in heaven.

The 46-year-old mother-of-two was stunned in May 2022 when her entrepreneur boyfriend Patrick Bryant got down on one knee and asked if she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.

But less than 18 months since that heartwarming proposal, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal that the couple have broken up and are now in the middle of a messy legal fight over multi-million-dollar homes they bought together.

According to four sources, the South Carolina lawmaker - who was one of the eight to vote former Speaker Kevin McCarthy out in a historic vote - split with Charleston software mogul Bryant last month.

Since they parted ways, their rift has deteriorated, and now they are fighting over a $3.9 million beachfront property with six bedrooms and a pool and a $1.3 million Washington, D.C., home they both have equity in.

'I'm not Taylor Swift. No one gives a damn about my relationship status,' Mace said in response to DailyMail.com's questions about the dispute.

It comes just days after Mace faced an exodus from her office on Capitol Hill. Six staffers resigned and claimed she runs a 'toxic' office.

One of the most colorful members of the House since her 2020 election, Mace sparred with the former president, prompting an all-out MAGA war against her before aligning herself with Trump this cycle and reportedly eyeing his running mate spot.

She set herself apart from her colleagues with antics like wearing a jacket that read: 'My state is Banning EXCEPTIONS Protect CONTRACEPTION' and after voting to oust former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, donning a shirt with a scarlet 'A' on it. She's since become a fixture on cable news.

While dating Bryant, Mace often openly discussed her sex life in the office, including in front of male junior staffers, according to three sources who recalled such comments in graphic detail to DailyMail.com.

'She frequently made sexual references in the office and discussed things that were not appropriate in a work environment,' one former senior staffer said.

If one of her staff members were to officially complain about her conduct, she could be subjected to an ethics investigation.

Trouble on the home front comes as Mace lost three more staffers this week.

Days ago, the congresswoman fired her chief of staff Dan Hanlon, then her deputy chief of staff, Richard Chalkey, and legislative director, Randal Meyer, resigned, as first reported by the Washington Examiner. Three other junior staffers have left in recent months.

Mace blamed her frisky fiancé for being late to a prayer breakfast this summer, joking about pre-marital sex in a religious faux pas.

The 45-year-old congresswoman said she had woken up at 7 a.m. and only had 45 minutes to get ready for the annual event, which brought together South Carolina lawmakers and took place on Capitol Hill.

'Patrick, my fiancé, tried to pull me by my waist over this morning in bed,' Mace told the crowd. 'And I was like, 'No, baby we don't got time for that this morning, I've got to get to the prayer breakfast, and I've gotta be on time,'' she recalled.

Receiving some chuckles from the audience, she noted she was being a 'little TMI.'

'He can wait!' Mace said laughing. 'I'll see him later tonight.'

While moderate on social issues - she stood up for birth control access and finding a 'middle ground' on abortion - she's swung to the right on spending and Oversight Committee work and led the charge against Hunter Biden.

She's frequently threatened to break rank and vote against GOP leadership's legislation before falling in line shortly before the vote.

But the self-described 'caucus of one' has few friends on Capitol Hill, especially since voting to oust McCarthy.

Since growing to mistrust her chief of staff and ultimately firing him, the staffers she once relied upon to drive policy and get her on national television have since abandoned her.

Mace is twice-divorced and has two children with her second husband.

GOP lawmaker: Ousted aides targeted my daughter for OnlyFans account​

Rep. Brandon Williams, who represents a battleground seat, says his altercation stemmed from a threat to expose his daughter.

A Republican member of Congress is alleging that a former top aide spearheaded a “vindictive” threat to expose his daughter’s OnlyFans account.

Rep. Brandon Williams (R-N.Y.) told POLITICO that his former chief of staff and former legislative director attempted to retaliate against him using his 27-year old daughter’s account on OnlyFans, a popular forum for people to charge for access to sexually explicit content.

According to Williams, the two former staffers, Michael Gordon and Ryan Sweeney, threatened to expose his daughter after Williams fired them.

These pols just need to go away. 15 freakn terms.

Career politicians that have literally never worked a day in their lives. They are the cancer thats killing this country. Bought and paid for by lobbyists...they do nothing at all to benefit their constituents. All they do is line their pockets and angle for more power. They should all be tarred and feathered. Especially her.

Tar. Feathers.

Theres a couple decent conservatives in Congress though...so about 1%. You can listen to some truly epic hour long verbal beatdowns from them on Youtube. Half of which is directed at fellow Republicans that bent over for the Wokemafia the day they made it to DC and have stayed that way since.

The other 99% of those thieves should be tarred and feathered.

Lauren Boebert Forgoes Reelection in Colorado's 3rd District To Run for 4th District​

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) announced that she will forgo running for reelection in Colorado's 3rd Congressional District to instead run for the state's 4th District.

The race for Colorado's 3rd District was one of the closest of the 2022 midterm elections, with Boebert only winning by a few hundred votes. The Colorado Republican made the announcement in a video posted on Facebook.

1703728174699.png

Career politicians that have literally never worked a day in their lives. They are the cancer thats killing this country. Bought and paid for by lobbyists...they do nothing at all to benefit their constituents. All they do is line their pockets and angle for more power. They should all be tarred and feathered. Especially her.

She knows she can get rich with minimal real skills in congress.

Reactions: LadyVolette

Judge Upholds Redrawn Georgia Congressional Map In Win For Republicans​

A federal judge in Georgia upheld the state's newly approved congressional maps in a win for House Republicans, dealing a blow to Democrats who sought an opportunity to flip a seat in the Peach State next year.

State lawmakers were required to redraw congressional boundaries after Jones ruled in October that the state's current map violated the Voting Rights Act, ordering the state to create a second black-majority district. Georgia Republicans submitted their newest proposal in early December that added a majority-black district just west of Atlanta but, in doing so, dismantled a nearby district comprising mostly minority voters.

Reactions: norrislakevol

Lauren Boebert Forgoes Reelection in Colorado's 3rd District To Run for 4th District​

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) announced that she will forgo running for reelection in Colorado's 3rd Congressional District to instead run for the state's 4th District.

The race for Colorado's 3rd District was one of the closest of the 2022 midterm elections, with Boebert only winning by a few hundred votes. The Colorado Republican made the announcement in a video posted on Facebook.

View attachment 605389

Boebert is slaying that coat.

A lot of them get rich off of money from PACs and insider trading (both sides).. it’s really sickening when you think about it

Wisconsin GOP Rep. Mike Gallagher Won’t Seek Reelection​

Wisconsin Republican Rep. Mike Gallagher will not seek reelection this November, he announced on social media Saturday.

Gallagher’s vote against the impeachment of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas earlier this week prompted reports of a possible primary challenge from a close Trump ally.

VN Store

Back