2024 Recruiting Thread

Yes, updated. Appears Allen is option 1. If LV don’t get a guard in 22 recruiting class, maybe LV will also offer Hawk?
I really don't think Hawk will be recruited by Tennessee. I think she plays at Iowa State. Kid can shoot 25ft out. She would be situational in Tennessee system. In Iowa states she can let it go a bunch. I've watch Allen Hawk Harrison in Alabama.

Reactions: coachputmein
Have you seen anything about how she has done at elite events?
Hawk has done really good at elite events shot 49 percent from 3. Avg 14 points a game vs southern starz Tennessee flight and one of FBC teams. Hawk scored 15 against boo Williams and 14 against cy fair. She was mentioned by blue star from the event and bret Mccormick

I wonder if getting harrison (22’) would trickle down to the 2024 class with madi? it seems she would be a selective pick... once some of these recruits start rolling in the LVs will probably be more selective with the offers

a three-point shooter that shoots 50% while playing up in a highly rated exposure event like Boo Williams,,,,How can you be more selective?

Reactions: CP3_LVFL
Lol. Hit a nerve. With all do respect what proof besides this kid had phone calls and pictures with coach when she was younger. If Tennessee was just a lil interested it would show. I don't see it.
This player is getting ton of interest from other power 5 schools just not Tennessee. Its basically Kelly recruiting another player just like her. Not going happen. If Summit was here it be different story.

Lol. Hit a nerve. With all do respect what proof besides this kid had phone calls and pictures with coach when she was younger. If Tennessee was just a lil interested it would show. I don't see it.
What do you have against the HaWK kid? Will she get an offer, I don't know but I do think if she is good enough or what kellie needs she will recruit her. Enough with the negativity

Good. Time for the new coaches to prove their worth. You can't let the nation's top ranked point guard leave the state, you just can't...
I agree got to get this one for sure this is what TN has been missing. I'm telling you TN has got some elite kids right in their backyard. Work for these kids dont let them go out of state

I don't think its negative when you state truth. There is nothing wrong with Iowa state.
A FREE education is a FREE education no matter which way you look at it. Nothing wrong with any of these schools but who are you to say where this kid will go and why IOWA state does she even have an offer there? You are simply speculating right??

A FREE education is a FREE education no matter which way you look at it. Nothing wrong with any of these schools but who are you to say where this kid will go and why IOWA state does she even have an offer there? You are simply speculating right??
She will have one by end of June after her visit. I'm really close to the director at Premier. Offer coming.

Now pg1 thats being negative cause no truth to that. Kid is ranked 13 by bluestar. She is will have power 5 offers before July. Many more after they see her in person. You don't know to much if you think she Carson newman.
You were looking for negative my point is any of these kids that members on this forum want Coach Harper to recruit will do just fine other places if she don’t offer them.

You were looking for negative my point is any of these kids that members on this forum want Coach Harper to recruit will do just fine other places if she don’t offer them.

cold!...Maybe they want to play for the university for personal reason or so their families can see their career without having to cross the country....Or maybe they just love the LV program

get a heart

I know it shouldn't, but it bothers me that so many recruits know so little about the Tennessee Lady Vols program recruiting them that when they put up their social media announcements about offers, they don't even use the Lady Vol logo. Have they ever even seen a Lady Vols game? And if they did, did they ever see the "Power T" on a Lady Vol uniform or warm up? Or on the official website for Tennessee Lady Vol basketball? :rolleyes:

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I know it shouldn't, but it bothers me that so many recruits know so little about the Tennessee Lady Vols program recruiting them that when they put up their social media announcements about offers, they don't even use the Lady Vol logo. Have they ever even seen a Lady Vols game? And if they did, did they ever see the "Power T" on a Lady Vol uniform or warm up? Or on the official website for Tennessee Lady Vol basketball? :rolleyes:

Speaks to the lack of a brand and social media influence the Lady Vols have had over the years. Social media isn’t new and I’m sure the impressions for the Lady Vols pales in comparison to even some mid majors. That’s why Coach Sam and Coach Joy are so important. They seem to have some social media savvy and personality to boot.

I’m hoping they are taking a good look at the marketing of the athletic department as a whole.

Speaks to the lack of a brand and social media influence the Lady Vols have had over the years. Social media isn’t new and I’m sure the impressions for the Lady Vols pales in comparison to even some mid majors. That’s why Coach Sam and Coach Joy are so important. They seem to have some social media savvy and personality to boot.

I’m hoping they are taking a good look at the marketing of the athletic department as a whole.

VERY good point

As a nationally sought out recruit, if they put a logo on their site before they are offered by that program, they alienate other potential offers and programs....If you were, say a coach from a small college like "Stetson" and you went to a recruit's twitter and she had the Lady Vol , Gamecock, Huskey, etc, logo in their profile pic,,,would you bother to offer or pursue.

I give this advice to all of my recruits.

VN Store

Back