2024 Recruiting Thread

I found this on bluestar 30 this was the top performers at their camp looks like. Jaloni and Madi were 2 of the top kids, the Tyler Jones is in 2025 class they must of mistakenly added her to 2024.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210512-225731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512-225731_Chrome.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210512-225801_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512-225801_Chrome.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 21
not to mention #13
View attachment 367832
I feel like top recruits use to be beating down the door so to speak to come to TN, we were the "everything " school when it came to womens basketball. Now I feel like its hard to get many recruits to even put us in their top 5 8 or 10. We need to get on top of this 2024 class there are so many elite kids in this class and top kids right in our back yard lol
These are the kids that would come to TN in a heartbeat, the kids that bleed orange and would give their all for TN bc they grew up dreaming of being a lady vol, that is they type of kids we need to add

agree, but we have to show them interest for them to admit they want to come here...This is where Coach K's prior staff failed and where the new staff excels

Reactions: Lucy
I know the girl and those interested in her, you don't
You know Jaloni, I don't (yet)
Stick with what you know
Truth but I ask you this. Tennessee passed on karly weathers why would they recruit hawk aren't there games similar. I look at facts. They are not wanting that type player

Truth but I ask you this. Tennessee passed on karly weathers why would they recruit hawk aren't there games similar. I look at facts. They are not wanting that type player

She is still on UT's radar...Madi has received correspondence from UT this year,,,and that is all I can and will say

Yes their games are similar, but Madi is a better long distance shooter and Madi is built stronger and a little taller.

Last edited:
She is still on UT's radar...Madi has received correspondence from UT this year,,,and that is all I can and will say

Yes their games are similar, but Madi is a better long distance shooter and Madi is built stronger and a little taller.

I hope we're actively pursuing Madi. Seems like we could also have really used Karly next season, too...and the two-year class difference would have allowed time for Madi to come in as a backup and develop her role.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I hope we're actively pursuing Madi. Seems like we could also have really used Karly next season, too...and the two-year class difference would have allowed time for Madi to come in as a backup and develop her role.
I agree with you on this statement. All I was saying is we need them 2 players that bring entirely different game than what we have they would stretch the floor. Hawk has a elite first step. So it would keep tighter focus on her. And our guards would have room to work. Justine can shoot deep like hawk but don't have the first step. So her height advantages will be nullified. However if Kelly passed on weather's she not going recruit hawk.

I agree with you on this statement. All I was saying is we need them 2 players that bring entirely different game than what we have they would stretch the floor. Hawk has a elite first step. So it would keep tighter focus on her. And our guards would have room to work. Justine can shoot deep like hawk but don't have the first step. So her height advantages will be nullified. However if Kelly passed on weather's she not going recruit hawk.
maybe she passed on weathers to stay with Hawk

BTW, just who is your pick of the recruits,,,,you down other people's known choice, stand up, be brave and tell volnation who your choice is, if you dare

BTW, just who is your pick of the recruits,,,,you down other people's known choice, stand up, be brave and tell volnation who your choice is, if you dare
Id like to see us bring in jaloni hawk Chloe screen Kendall dudley Talia Parker in 24 class that is a national champion class

Reactions: Lucy

He’s doing no more than you and others have done. I do like Madi as well and would be happy to have her! But if there’s better recruits out there then that’s who the Coaches should take 1st!

VN Store

Back