2024 Recruiting Thread

@Coach Jumper what a dream team this would make🤩 i remember saying watch out for Kendall before anybody knew about her and now she is ranked as the #1 prospect in that class (by a couple rankings and espn did a thing on her). I would love to have both of those young ladies . Hopefully they both make the team and i’m glad to see them interacting ! Fingers crossed😎

This was in reference to the USA 16U tryouts for those curious...DDAD85DE-8275-4EEE-8196-8701359AE916.jpeg

I was truly impressed with Madi Hawk. Not a flashy super tall kid. She can shoot and create her shot over taller players. What really stood out to me was her tuffness and team play. Kid would constantly take it to the rim against 6ft or bigger take contact and come back for more. I am definitely a fan after watching her play. She is definitely a lunch pail put hard hat on and let's go hard kid.

I was truly impressed with Madi Hawk. Not a flashy super tall kid. She can shoot and create her shot over taller players. What really stood out to me was her tuffness and team play. Kid would constantly take it to the rim against 6ft or bigger take contact and come back for more. I am definitely a fan after watching her play. She is definitely a lunch pail put hard hat on and let's go hard kid.
I think she has toughness as a player.

I sure hope she ends up at Tennessee. She is a team player and really smart young lady. She's tough and scrappy, high basketball IQ, good girl who's been raised right. She's dedicated to getting better and seems to have a great attitude. Kellie & staff don't want to let this Tennessee talent out of the state...Madi or Jaloni!

Thanks folks, on Madi's behalf,,,she is not visiting this site right now,,,,Truly, this kid is a blue-collar player and humble as the day is long...a perfect fit for the type of players Coach K is looking for

Last edited:
If players or their family members visit this site, they need to stay awhile and will rather quickly figure out that there are a few that will criticize everyone and everything about this team. They will also learn that the vast majority are behind the coaches and the players. The one example is Davis winning that senior award that a lot on here worked hard at voting for her to keep her on top. There are always some bad eggs in the group. You just need to know when to throw those eggs out and ignore the stink.

If players or their family members visit this site, they need to stay awhile and will rather quickly figure out that there are a few that will criticize everyone and everything about this team. They will also learn that the vast majority are behind the coaches and the players. The one example is Davis winning that senior award that a lot on here worked hard at voting for her to keep her on top. There are always some bad eggs in the group. You just need to know when to throw those eggs out and ignore the stink.

Ever walk into a bathroom and it stunk and you held your nose, but the smell got to you anyway,,,unfortunately the bad eggs are ostrich-eggs and the good eggs are robin-eggs on this site.

No, I used to brag about how great sites like this one was to my player/family/recruit contacts, now I warn them and censor what they see or hear....As for me, I can take it,,,though the last attack on me was the most brutal yet, but for those young women and young girls who are easily influenced, Nope! Not any more. My words to them are the same as the coach's probably are,,,"Ignorance is bliss"

Yes there are often some very kind and esteem-building things said in this forum. But all it takes is one negative/personal attacking post to undo all of the good...."It takes years for a seed to become a tree, but only minutes to chop it down"

Reactions: volfan__18
;o)
EzYlCl3WYAMnY90

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I just watched her play in a basketbrawl game,,,definitely the most handsy and fouling game I have seen Premier in,,,no standouts in this game,,,only survivors.

Madison Booked (AL Starz on the left) and Madi Hawk from TN on the right both targets and tops in their class

Thanks.....I had seen Madi before and Booker wants to be another Candice ! 😁

These ladies are Tennessee girls ...,,, don’t let them get away Kelly.....

PS.... sorry Booker is from MS. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back