2024 Recruiting Thread

But what do the others in front of her do to keep her on the bench? Two biggest games UConn and LSU, Tess had 6 points in each. That’s not what your “sharp shooter” is supposed to produce.
Tess was 2-4 and 2-5 tho. I see her 6 points as an offensive system problem. Not her fault they don’t get her the ball. Nearly all threes she takes are heavily contested or literally in her defenders face. How is she supposed to score more when we don’t kick the ball out?

U could argue Puckett. She is not a three point shooter. But she is better at defense she does need to find more consistent points. But honestly what has JP shown? She literally couldn’t get a shot off and took one of the ugliest step back threes against LSU I swore it was going over the backboard.

Okay, if you guys really care about recruiting, then you need to put your money where you mouth (and posts) are and join the Lady Vol Boost-Her NIL club.

We got outbid for a couple of players who wanted to come to Tennessee in the last cycle, so if you want to see us a pull in some more top recruits, donate.

Lady Vol Boost Her Club
I checked into this but never informed where the money goes. That troubled me given it is a for profit organization so it just felt like a gamble I didn't want to take. It is not like the old days where you could contribute to the Lady Vols fund and know a certain percentage would go to scholarships. I do want to find a way to legally help recruiting in some small way

Reactions: glv98
Looking at her highlights the level of competition looks weak ?

She plays high level AAU exposure

She can't choose her school's adversaries.
this is why she left a 1A Lakeway and went to a 3A Jefferson Cunty
She lives in Jerfferson county and that is the highest rated school in her area

PS Lakeway made it deep into the state playoffs last year

Reactions: dtnvol and Memvol44

I noticed her ppg is down from last year. Is that correct?

PS Lakeway made it deep into the state playoffs last year
Looking at her stats she has went up in every category from last year, moving from 1A to 4A is pretty impressive that is the best competition you can get in the state. Her moms post say she is shooting 51.5% from the floor.
I'm a fan I'd love to see her in orange in white.
I think according her Twitter and jumper looks like she plays high level AAU
Someone will grab this kid up soon
Too bad it won't be TN lol 🙃

It's not a 'for profit' organization - It's just not a 501(c)(3) that would allow donations to be deductible.

I'm a donor and I know the people running it - the athletes are getting most of the money donated, after the expenses of raising funds.

As a UT supporter, it's the only way you can give them money, unless you own a business and hire them as a spokesperson.

I checked into this but never informed where the money goes. That troubled me given it is a for profit organization so it just felt like a gamble I didn't want to take. It is not like the old days where you could contribute to the Lady Vols fund and know a certain percentage would go to scholarships. I do want to find a way to legally help recruiting in some small way

VN Store

Back