2024 Recruiting Thread

the last list her mom sent me that were actively recruiting her are:
Wake Forest Duke Indiana Iowa Iowa state Kansas state Missouri NC state USF Memphis
that was in December

Coach Banghart follows me,,,I think bc she is interested in her

Is there a reason why TN has not offer ? i can see Missouri being a place she would fit in they like to shoot the 3 a lot.

Is there a reason why TN has not offer ? i can see Missouri being a place she would fit in they like to shoot the 3 a lot.

Instate has always been a tough sell for TN
But they are showing promise,,,,I know they had an unofficial visit from a TN girl at the connie game

Reactions: chuckiepoo
"She is stereotypical attractive white female who is about 4th or 5th best on team"....so what are you mad about? Companies want kids with a social media following.
I am not mad at all nor am I Black. Just observing that the great NIL deals for women often seem more related to their perceived attractiveness rather than their athletic skills. This was in response to the question of why the twins got such a great deal. The only concern I would have s how sexual in their posing should an athlete representing a university be, as Dunn in her locker room poses comes close to crossing the line.

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo
I am not mad at all nor am I Black. Just observing that the great NIL deals for women often seem more related to their perceived attractiveness rather than their athletic skills. This was in response to the question of why the twins got such a great deal. The only concern I would have s how sexual in their posing should an athlete representing a university be, as Dunn in her locker room poses comes close to crossing the line.
You know #2 is a gymnast at Auburn (Suni Lee). Social media drives up the market value based on ON3 NIL valuations. She actually has a better deal if followers determines value. Would you say Bronny James got his deals/followers because of his dad or that his game warrants it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amb3096
The LSU. Gymnast Dunn is the highest NILfemsle athlete. She is stereotypical attractive white female who is about 4th or 5th best on team. Her deals supposed to be worth over 2 million likely based on over 10,000,000 social media followers. She posts somewhat suggestive photos all the time. Being great in your sport apparently not that important
This is nothing new. The Cavinder Twins are in the same boat (although Haley proved this year that she can play at the highest level). But they don't have millions of followers because they play women's basketball or women's gymnastics. They're selling something different altogether. That's why the sport they play is almost incidental to their, ahem, "personal attributes".

You know #2 is a gymnast at Auburn (Suni Lee). Social media drives up the market value based on ON3 NIL valuations She actually has a better deal if followers determines value. Would you say Bronny James got his deals/followers because of his dad or that he’s his game warrants it?
Suni definitely got it on merit as one of the first gold medalists to be on a college gymnastics team. Doubt that Bronny got his on locker room poses. Not sure what your point is as it doesn't contradict anything I said.

Suni definitely got it on merit as one of the first gold medalists to be on a college gymnastics team. Doubt that Bronny got his on locker room poses. Not sure what your point is as it doesn't contradict anything I said.
Wouldn’t being on the USA National Team in 2017 warrant merit? Long before NIL. Seems Dunne is doing what majority of girls do on social media in this generation even lady Vols.

Last edited:
But would Suni be as popular if she didn't look the way that she did?

But would Suni be as popular if she didn't look the way that she did?

Sad but true for a lot of women's sports still today. The companies shelling out big money in NIL aren't just doing it for free or love of the game. They are trying to promote and sell their product/name/whatever and looks and social media presence go quite a long way especially in women's sports.

when summer games come on i way gymnast swimmer, rowing , kayee , than basketball
Wouldn’t being on the USA National Team in 2017 warrant merit? Long before NIL. Seems Dunne is doing what majority of girls do on social media in this generation even lady Vols.
there shoting, shootguns,bow arrow track and feild. rest of the world their more into scoccer in alot counrtys

No I didn't say that but as a coach I want my girls to play for the best possible team
I think this is a BIG summer for 2024 it seems offers have been slowed and halted for kids out of the top 50 nationally and it's due to covid in part, kids taking an extra covid year and alot of school do not know what they even need until late.
I forsee alit of 24s getting multiple offers thus spring and summer.
I dont know how close madi is to getting those offers but I can see alot of them wanting her as good of a shooter as she is. I'm curious about her defense too im thinking TN may not be hot on her bc she is under 6' and not super athletic just my opinion.
Good enough to play at TN but not sure it's a good fit for madi, I don't think they would even use her for what she could bring.
I forsee them offering several more 24s after AAU

I think this is a BIG summer for 2024 it seems offers have been slowed and halted for kids out of the top 50 nationally and it's due to covid in part, kids taking an extra covid year and alot of school do not know what they even need until late.
I forsee alit of 24s getting multiple offers thus spring and summer.
I dont know how close madi is to getting those offers but I can see alot of them wanting her as good of a shooter as she is. I'm curious about her defense too im thinking TN may not be hot on her bc she is under 6' and not super athletic just my opinion.
Good enough to play at TN but not sure it's a good fit for madi, I don't think they would even use her for what she could bring.
I forsee them offering several more 24s after AAU
Morris was under 6;,,,IJS

Morris was under 6;,,,IJS
I'm not saying schools DONT recruit kids under 6' or that kids under 6' can't play at that level. Alot of good coaches do and those teams WIN and those kids seem to always put a beat down on us lol
However if you look at her track record kellie Is notorious for recruiting kids over 6' in almost every position but 1. I'm just saying maybe this is HER reasoning for not offering Madi, maybe she wants to see if she can get someone TALLER first bc that is winning us so many ball games.... it must be why lol 😆

I'm not saying schools DONT recruit kids under 6' or that kids under 6' can't play at that level. Alot of good coaches do and those teams WIN and those kids seem to always put a beat down on us lol
However if you look at her track record kellie Is notorious for recruiting kids over 6' in almost every position but 1. I'm just saying maybe this is HER reasoning for not offering Madi, maybe she wants to see if she can get someone TALLER first bc that is winning us so many ball games.... it must be why lol 😆
I do not think so. Kellie starts Jordan W who is 5'8" and that is generous. Kellie routinely praises Jordan W's leadership, tenacity, work ethic, and all-around great play. She knows that there are great players who are under 6'. I believe, in the end, Madi will be a LV. GBO.

VN Store

Back