2024 Recruiting Thread

just a visit she will likely receive an offer

Cannot find any ranking as of yet ….? 24 recruit already checking us out ! 🤔

Jaloni is THE point guard for 24 but you cannot wait on a definite maybe ! This is a point guard and I think it wise to get a pg every year ! JMO

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Cannot find any ranking as of yet ….? 24 recruit already checking us out ! 🤔

Jaloni is THE point guard for 24 but you cannot wait on a definite maybe ! This is a point guard and I think it wise to get a pg every year ! JMO

Girls 2024

This organization has her ranked #48. Has TN '24 Jaloni Cambridge ranked #1. #11, #23, #27 are all the same person, so I don't know how much time has been put into compiling these rankings!

Girls 2024

This organization has her ranked #48. Has TN '24 Jaloni Cambridge ranked #1. #11, #23, #27 are all the same person, so I don't know how much time has been put into compiling these rankings!
They are not worth the look. All about money if you go to there events they rank you high. Then they copy others.

Reactions: sisaq
Wes needs to put a hair stylist on staff.

Come to think of it, might be a great recruiting tool. Most players would probably react positively to having constant access to free cuts 'n' doos.

STILL Believe she going to big 12
Based off of what ??? Are you assuming she will not get an offer from TN (her home state school) or ??? Madi seems to be a kid that LOVES the lady vols thru and thru. I believe she will commit to TN if offered. What is your opinion based off of? Do you know her and her family personally??

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Based off of what ??? Are you assuming she will not get an offer from TN (her home state school) or ??? Madi seems to be a kid that LOVES the lady vols thru and thru. I believe she will commit to TN if offered. What is your opinion based off of? Do you know her and her family personally??
Nope but I feel she will go there in that conference and be a star.

Nope but I feel she will go there in that conference and be a star.

She can be a star right here

I do and I know that Madi is not in as big a rush as most are...As I told her, she is in TN's backyard,,,all she has to do is keep performing at a higher pace and she will get what she is working for....Out of state kids are the ones that have to be in a hurry to sign,....It's not a like or dislike thing. Coach K knows where Madi plays, as do others in the org. bigLadyvol can discredit Madi all she wants to, but it isn't up to her,,,,it's up to Madi first (to not give in to anyone telling her she can't do something and to continue to perform at a high level and to stay humble and determined) and then it is to Coach K and staff to not overlook what may be the shooter they need.

volLadybig, you can go straight to another world for all I care....Don't let the proverbial door hit you in the butt on your way out!

I do and I know that Madi is not in as big a rush as most are...As I told her, she is in TN's backyard,,,all she has to do is keep performing at a higher pace and she will get what she is working for....Out of state kids are the ones that have to be in a hurry to sign,....It's not a like or dislike thing. Coach K knows where Madi plays, as do others in the org. bigLadyvol can discredit Madi all she wants to, but it isn't up to her,,,,it's up to Madi first (to not give in to anyone telling her she can't do something and to continue to perform at a high level and to stay humble and determined) and then it is to Coach K and staff to not overlook what may be the shooter they need.

volLadybig, you can go straight to another world for all I care....Don't let the proverbial door hit you in the butt on your way out!
I agree she can be a LADY VOL STAR 🌟

I agree she can be a LADY VOL STAR 🌟
You know, CP3, I try to be patient,,,but when a poster submarines a player they din't even know and talks like someone in the org actually knows them (but doesn't),,,it gets me riled up.

And that's not just with Madi,,,I have been called "white knight" for Jordan H, and other players several times,,,,don't care...I am a coach and they are players. Not my players, but players nonetheless....They go through tough times and dedicate their young lives towards a goal only to have some jack-leg try to de-fuse them.

What a "punk" thing to do.

Madi dreams of playing for the Lady Vols and I am proud to work with a girl with such aspirations,,,whether bigLadyvol wants her to make it or not.

Punk!

Funny thing is you are such a child. I gave my opinion and you got your lil boy pants in a wad bro. Bless your heart. I didn't down her.

We are one fan, one goal, all lady vols... With that said, everyone has there own opinion and we should respect that. Good comments or bad, Respect is the key...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back