2024 Presidential Race

Curious. Y'all Trumpsters gonna go all civil warlike when Orangeman loses again in November?

Asking for a friend who owns a gun shop.
If ole trumpy poo is victorious, then I will celebrate will a sixer of Miller High Life. If he loses, I will rip through a pack of white claws hoping to catch a buzz. Hoping for the sake of my palate that the Orangeman prevails. Civil War begins once I get wasted.

If ole trumpy poo is victorious, then I will celebrate will a sixer of Miller High Life. If he loses, I will rip through a pack of white claws hoping to catch a buzz. Hoping for the sake of my palate that the Orangeman prevails. Civil War begins once I get wasted.
White Clams cause homersexuality I hear.

I'd laugh personally. Laugh at how the movie Idiocracy came true.

But, thankfully, it shall not happen.

But maybe it's time to stock up some guns anyway.
Just be careful. Posters here have the worst luck with guns. They've lost them to floods, fire, boating accidents, concrete pours, and all sorts of calamities.

Well the problem here is The Donald did call soldiers losers and suckers. So, there's that small piece of evidence. But don't let that get in the way of your wacky narrative.

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans

Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers” and "losers" during his presidency, according to a 2020 report in The Atlantic.
Here is Kelly's statement. Where is he confirming he heard or witnessed Trump say the things the 2020 Atlantic article claimed?

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

I think it's very possible Trump said the things claimed, but I've yet to see any proof or on record claim. There is no confirmation that Kelly is saying he heard or witnessed those claims from The Atlantic. He's only repeating the claims made against Trump. Not saying he personally witnessed or heard them.

My gripe isn't whether or not he said the negative comments about soldiers being losers and suckers. He probably did. But the media continually reported said things as fact with nothing more than anonymous sources and hearsay.

Sure. That’s a big part of the proving ground regiment.

High Schools are proving grounds.
Standardized Tests are a proving ground.
College is usually the last proving ground prior to entry.
I would say that college used to be, but not really anymore. It certainly doesn't prove the majority of students have any concept of return on investment.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Here is Kelly's statement. Where is he confirming he heard or witnessed Trump say the things the 2020 Atlantic article claimed?

I think it's very possible Trump said the things claimed, but I've yet to see any proof or on record claim. There is no confirmation that Kelly is saying he heard or witnessed those claims from The Atlantic. He's only repeating the claims made against Trump. Not saying he personally witnessed or heard them.

My gripe isn't whether or not he said the negative comments about soldiers being losers and suckers. He probably did. But the media continually reported said things as fact with nothing more than anonymous sources and hearsay.

TurboMonty falls for stuff like that.

Welcome to DC.

Everyone's got a shield.

Wisely so.

I would say that college used to be, but not really anymore. It certainly doesn't prove the majority of students have any concept of return on investment.
Sure it does.

It’s a proving ground where students demonstrate they can take in data, produce work (usually with deadlines), then the work is evaluated for quality.

Can they manage a complex load (for them, up to that point in their lives), and maintain balance, be efficient with their time.

Those that cannot, fail the proving ground - and flunk out…

BS.

There will be "mostly peaceful" civil disorder for months as paid agitators start trouble.

The cities will burn.

You may have misunderstood my comment. I am not concerned about the reaction of the country to whoever wins. I worry for the country if Trump wins because of what he'll do if elected again.

You may have misunderstood my comment. I am not concerned about the reaction of the country to whoever wins. I worry for the country if Trump wins because of what he'll do if elected again.

He's going to be too busy un-****ing what Biden has done the last four years for you to worry about that.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back