2024 Presidential Race

Typically, I do not like Steven A. Smith as I think he's a complete and utter douche, but he's been making a lot of sense lately as he's not taking the a-hole stance on a lot of things.

I do like his podcast as he asks the hard questions and is open to rebuttal from those he's interviewing. I watched the complete interview he did with Byron Daniels and was very impressed. He's not playing the "I think you're wrong because I think you're wrong" game a lot do. He freely admits when he doesn't know something. He also might not agree with you, but he does it in a respectful manner and, again, admits when he's not knowledgeable of something.

It's worth watching.

It's bizarro world when that jackass and Bill Maher are sounding reasonable.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
Joe Biden's handlers keep from telling this idiot the reason nobody wants him around anymore. He's there to serve all americans & not just to his radical unhinged lunatic base.

Reactions: LibertyVol
This is the reason people are leaving the church—in droves. Nothing like a rapey tax fraud to be the face of Jesus. The Republican Party is a freak show.

GLKEr-uaYAAdqtk.jpg

Curious. Y'all Trumpsters gonna go all civil warlike when Orangeman loses again in November?

Asking for a friend who owns a gun shop.

VN Store

Back