2023 Target List

Maybe you’re right. 🤷‍♂️ However, I wasn’t suggesting they would “cut bait” on Holloway, so I’m not sure where that came from. No reason they couldn’t recruit both at the same time. That’s all I was saying.
Wasn't attributing the idea that they would cut bait on Holloway to you or your post. Just making a general statement regarding the timing of the offer and Holloway’s pending decision.

Reactions: TrapVol
Removed Chris Johnson, another article today doesn’t name Tennessee as in the picture at all…

updated…**On3 composite ranking because they have no On3 ranking**

#13 Justin Edwards-OV taken
#21 JP Estrella-OV taken & UOV

#35 Andrej Stojakovic
#45 Coen Carr-OV scheduled
#60 Freddie Dilione-OV taken

#61 Elmarko Jackson
#70 Gehrig Normand
#81 Braelon Green-OV scheduled
#93 Aiden Holloway-OV taken & UOV

#138 CADE PHILLIPS-COMMITTED TO UT
#142 Michael Nwoko

#146 Keanu Dawes
**#118**Cameron Barnes
NR Amani Hansberry
NR Jared Hall-UOV

Last edited:
So are we going to fill the open roster spot or carry over to the 2023 season? I’d feel better with another point guard and a slasher-post player. The droughts hurt us last yr.

So are we going to fill the open roster spot or carry over to the 2023 season? I’d feel better with another point guard and a slasher-post player. The droughts hurt us last yr.

There’s no need to use it if there’s not a cultural fit that is also better than the current walk-ons. Stokes and Vescovi arrived in January because there were open spots available. I’m sure that the staff will keep their eyes open though. ZZ was a late addition.

There’s no need to use it if there’s not a cultural fit that is also better than the current walk-ons. Stokes and Vescovi arrived in January because there were open spots available. I’m sure that the staff will keep their eyes open though. ZZ was a late addition.
This late in the game, who knows. ZZ arrived really late last year so there's always a chance. I don't have any Intel, but I have a feeling they are going to hold on to it for next year. This team has good depth

And even more depressed when he wins player of the year lol maybe it’ll even out for me like it did with Chet, and he’ll go to OKC in the draft.
I love Chet's game, but if I was an OKC fan, I would have wanted Jabari Smith. Doesn't matter, my Pistons got Ivey and Duren, so I'm happy

Reactions: NighthawkVol
updated…**On3 composite ranking because they have no On3 ranking**

#13 Justin Edwards-OV taken
#21 JP Estrella-OV taken & UOV

#35 Andrej Stojakovic
#45 Coen Carr-OV scheduled
#60 Freddie Dilione-OV taken

#61 Elmarko Jackson
#67 Cody Williams
#70 Gehrig Normand
#81 Braelon Green-OV scheduled
#93 Aiden Holloway-OV taken & UOV

#138 CADE PHILLIPS-COMMITTED TO UT
#142 Michael Nwoko

#146 Keanu Dawes
**#118**Cameron Barnes
NR Amani Hansberry
NR Jared Hall-UOV

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Eh…just a month ago we beat out Auburn & G-League for Phillips, seems a little wishy washy to now want to point to NIL.
Well, it also seems like something changed right after Phillips committed. At least the rumors would have us believe that was roughly the timeline. May be nothing, but I've heard this song before. Just not sure why our administration continually bows to the NCAA and their/our flimsy approach to paying players. Either make it free game, or shut it down, but quit letting schools dip their toes in the water and then slap their wrist for it.

VN Store

Back