#93 Aiden Holloway-OV taken & UOV

#138 CADE PHILLIPS-COMMITTED TO UT
#142 Michael Nwoko

#146 Keanu Dawes
**#118**Cameron Barnes
NR Brandon Rechsteiner
NR Amani Hansberry
NR Jared Hall-UOV

How quickly Vol fans forget Julian Phillips, Keon Johnson, and Jaden Springer- all of which Bruce wanted but Rick got. Rick also kicked Bruceā€™s rear this past year despite Bruce landing Smith and Kessler- causing Bruce obsessed Vol fans a major case of hand wringing all off season.

Pearl is a great coach and great recruiter. Big deal, so is Barnes.

How quickly Vol fans forget Julian Phillips, Keon Johnson, and Jaden Springer- all of which Bruce wanted but Rick got. Rick also kicked Bruceā€™s rear this past year despite Bruce landing Smith and Kessler- causing Bruce obsessed Vol fans a major case of hand wringing all off season.

Pearl is a great coach and great recruiter. Big deal, so is Barnes.

Pearl is a good coach, not a great one.

Reactions: allen phillips
I feel pretty good about Estrella and Edwards am I wrong here? I know Edwards is more likely that Estrella but Estrella seemed to really love his visit. Where are we with some of these prospects? It is great to have Cade Phillips in the boat already too though

I feel pretty good about Estrella and Edwards am I wrong here? I know Edwards is more likely that Estrella but Estrella seemed to really love his visit. Where are we with some of these prospects? It is great to have Cade Phillips in the boat already too though
Estrella may come down to how hard Duke pushes, if they miss on Xavier Booker they probably go all in on Estrella. Dilione is a guy I think we are in pretty good shape with.

Reactions: CNeagleVolFan
The undisputed headliner is 2023 five-star Justin Edwards whom Rick Barnes and Tennessee continue to put the full court press on. Barnes has seen Edwards play in person at three separate events already this summer.

Recent official visitor J.P. Estrella is certainly another prospect of interest who the staff will track this week. Estrella has had a great spring and the versatile 6-foot-11 prospect continues to see his stock rise.

2023 point guard Aden Holloway is another target the staff will be following this week. Tennessee has been involved with Holloway since last summer but thereā€™s bee a lot of Auburn buzz around the Charlotte native of late. Wake Forest is involved as well.

-VQ

2023 point guard Elmarco Jackson from South Kent, CT has been one of the more enigmatic players of this travel season. He was virtually unknown following his junior year but has blown up and now holds a ton of high major offers including from Tennessee, Kansas, Syracuse Virginia and Wisconsin just to name a few.

Jackson is a neat story. He didnā€™t start playing basketball seriously until about three years ago. Prior to that he was a standout lacrosse player. Thatā€™s not a crossover you see a lot. In any case Tennessee, along with many others, is pursuing him heavily.

One ā€˜newishā€™ name to add to the Vols ā€™23 board who the staff is watching this week in Orlando is four-star top-100 big man Jordan Butler from Greenville, S.C. Keep an eye on that one as the Vols look to add more size to this class.
-VQ

UT staff told Estrella if he visits Duke they will pull his offer.
I know you are connected but Tennessee has never done that under Barnes, maybe an assistant alluded to that? But, even that I have a hard time believing. He has junior year OVā€™s still, and then all 5 senior OVā€™s, Tennessee expects him not to take any other visits? They watched Phillips go to Auburn and gladly took him, not buying that.

VN Store

Back