2023 Recruiting

It’s SSW of Union Train Station and you better have very expensive ripped jeans if you go there. Hipster territory

Near the river, off West End? I don’t even remember where the train station is. Is The Gold Rush still around (was in the area of Exit/In, and Fridays). Spent many an evening there. 😎

Near the river, off West End? I don’t even remember where the train station is. Is The Gold Rush still around (was in the area of Exit/In, and Fridays). Spent many an evening there. 😎
Excellent bean burritos! Sadly no longer there. Union Station is next to main post office (now Frist Museum of Art) on Broadway

Liked her video ! Looks like she will work on her game ! Glad she is following UT lady Vols . I have seen two scrimmage games and she looked great the first game and did not shoot well the second ….. Great handeling the ball and good on ball defense ! I am concerned about her outside shot ? But she would be worth an offer and rumored to be a pair along with Rosario ! Rosario is the big we need for 23! JMO

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Liked her video ! Looks like she will work on her game ! Glad she is following UT lady Vols . I have seen two scrimmage games and she looked great the first game and did not shoot well the second ….. Great handeling the ball and good on ball defense ! I am concerned about her outside shot ? But she would be worth an offer and rumored to be a pair along with Rosario ! Rosario is the big we need for 23! JMO
We were in Nashville yesterday to watch Webb School vs Ensworth

At this point, I don't know how anyone could "feel really good" about any prospect. Coach Banghart doesn't seem to have that problem...

61lIIJTqBrL.jpg

VN Store

Back