2023 Recruiting

Volfaninfl2

It’s SSW of Union Train Station and you better have very expensive ripped jeans if you go there. Hipster territory
Near the river, off West End? I don’t even remember where the train station is. Is The Gold Rush still around (was in the area of Exit/In, and Fridays). Spent many an evening there. 😎

Lucy

Near the river, off West End? I don’t even remember where the train station is. Is The Gold Rush still around (was in the area of Exit/In, and Fridays). Spent many an evening there. 😎
Excellent bean burritos! Sadly no longer there. Union Station is next to main post office (now Frist Museum of Art) on Broadway

PRG

Liked her video ! Looks like she will work on her game ! Glad she is following UT lady Vols . I have seen two scrimmage games and she looked great the first game and did not shoot well the second ….. Great handeling the ball and good on ball defense ! I am concerned about her outside shot ? But she would be worth an offer and rumored to be a pair along with Rosario ! Rosario is the big we need for 23! JMO

River67

Liked her video ! Looks like she will work on her game ! Glad she is following UT lady Vols . I have seen two scrimmage games and she looked great the first game and did not shoot well the second ….. Great handeling the ball and good on ball defense ! I am concerned about her outside shot ? But she would be worth an offer and rumored to be a pair along with Rosario ! Rosario is the big we need for 23! JMO
We were in Nashville yesterday to watch Webb School vs Ensworth

VN Store