2023 Recruiting

Thats the thing about recruiting threads. Someones name goes on the list then it becomes a failure to some when they go elsewhere. Some will use the loss of a recruit to throw stones. I don't know why a lot of posters thought she would sign with us. She has not said anything about it.

If it's okay, I'm not going to take her off the list until she publicly moves on. That might be a while or in the next five minutes. IDK

Thats the thing about recruiting threads. Someones name goes on the list then it becomes a failure to some when they go elsewhere. Some will use the loss of a recruit to throw stones. I don't know why a lot of posters thought she would sign with us. She has not said anything about it.
Umm maybe the unofficial visits she’s taken. Kids don’t just do that unless they’re really interested, especially multiple visits.

Also if I’m not mistaken, we made her top 8, why wouldn’t we think there’s a possibility, and a strong one at that, that we could sign her?

To me really isn't that she took us off the list as it is that we haven't had a recruit commit since Justine almost two years ago. Plenty of recruits on the list that I like just as well as I liked her at this time. We'll see how many of them we have to take off before someone commits to us. Good luck to her wherever she decided to go or to the teams that are left.

If a player can look at what's happening at Tennessee with the players and the joyfulness and effectiveness of the staff and think, "Nah, that's not for me," then I'm okay with them moving on.

There are obviously other issues at play, and they're probably outside the limits of what our program can provide. It is what it is.

I'm looking forward to absolutely loving whoever the next young woman is to choose to be a Lady Vol. 🧡

VN Store

Back