2023 Recruiting

January 10, 2022 thread post 1252 - I predict probably 6000 posts by November signing day of which those beginning in the summer will be celebrating three commitments.

Visited the BY to see their reactions to close win over Creighton (CONN scored 2 pts. over last six minutes; for the game, Westbrook had 6 turnovers and took only 1 shot).

They have a thread dedicated solely to Shade's visit and were discussing putting kids in uniforms. Poster said NCAA rules prohibit putting recruits' names on uniforms. Then someone asked if that wasn't "Tennessee's go-to move for awhile...putting kids' names on uniforms."

Was this ever a practice? I thought it was pretty well-established that our recruits don't even get to put on a uniform until they commit...much less having names

Visited the BY to see their reactions to close win over Creighton (CONN scored 2 pts. over last six minutes; for the game, Westbrook had 6 turnovers and took only 1 shot).

They have a thread dedicated solely to Shade's visit and were discussing putting kids in uniforms. Poster said NCAA rules prohibit putting recruits' names on uniforms. Then someone asked if that wasn't "Tennessee's go-to move for awhile...putting kids' names on uniforms."

Was this ever a practice? I thought it was pretty well-established that our recruits don't even get to put on a uniform until they commit...much less having names
Holly let recruits wear the uniform even when they weren’t committed but I’m 100% sure she didn’t put names on the jerseys

Our recruits only wear a plan uniform with no name.

Someone on the BY said that Ashlynn and her dad left after third quarter. Of course, Huskies were up big at that point before Chreighton applied a lot of pressure to cut the lead to single digits. Too little too late.

They also questioned why she would want to play behind Fudd and others. Mentioned that she has taken multiple visits to Tenn, which apparently has some of them uneasy.
I really don't see her going to Uconn, but I've been wrong before.

I really don't see her going to Uconn, but I've been wrong before.
Me neither i think Vandy has a better shot to be honest . Their all on the BY trying to play recruiter stating if she does not show up to the next game at butler which is only 25 miles away from where she lives then shes not coming to UCONN lol smh the idiotic **** they come up with lol !!! She came on her own dime to Storrs but if she doesnt come to butler where shes closer to natually shes not interested lol

Me neither i think Vandy has a better shot to be honest . Their all on the BY trying to play recruiter stating if she does not show up to the next game at butler which is only 25 miles away from where she lives then shes not coming to UCONN lol smh the idiotic **** they come up with lol !!! She came on her own dime to Storrs but if she doesnt come to butler where shes closer to natually shes not interested lol

I don't see that top recruit going to Vandy

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

VN Store

Back