2022 World Series Analysis and Discussion Thread

The win last night by Arkansas pretty much assures Oklahoma of title.
Their starting pitchers will be rested and ready to go in order and the winner of today's game will have to scrap and claw for pitching unless they can make it to game #3 where a stop starter "may" be able to pitch a few innings.

Vols were 4-0 against the remaining teams in tourney
We should make a banner in the outfield stating that!

If you go by who is in the cws finals, the "secret-sauce" to winning a natty is a mediocre regular season. I guess the question is as a fan, would you want to endure a regular of season of average to bad baseball
No-I’d rather have a dominant regular season in the toughest conference, particularly given the state of the program. Keep racking those up and you’ll get the CWS trips and likely a win at some point (barring notable exception FSU). Conference wins and good coaching will keep the players in the pipeline to live out that roadmap. I think we’re about to witness that very soon (arguably already are) with CTV.

If you go by who is in the cws finals, the "secret-sauce" to winning a natty is a mediocre regular season. I guess the question is as a fan, would you want to endure a regular of season of average to bad baseball

If it meant a national championship? Yes. Nobody is caring right now Ole Miss almost didn't make the tournament.

Reactions: TennEddie

VN Store

Back