2022 World Series Analysis and Discussion Thread

The win last night by Arkansas pretty much assures Oklahoma of title.
Their starting pitchers will be rested and ready to go in order and the winner of today's game will have to scrap and claw for pitching unless they can make it to game #3 where a stop starter "may" be able to pitch a few innings.

Vols were 4-0 against the remaining teams in tourney

Their starting pitchers will be rested and ready to go in order and the winner of today's game will have to scrap and claw for pitching unless they can make it to game #3 where a stop starter "may" be able to pitch a few innings.

and outscored the remaining teams 34-7.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

You can sit around and lick your wounds and dream of what could have been.
Or you can pack your lunch pail and go right back to work and fix the mistakes you made to be better, wiser.
I hope and believe Tony's has that burning desire to correct things and make believers of the nansayers.

You can sit around and lick your wounds and dream of what could have been.
Or you can pack your lunch pail and go right back to work and fix the mistakes you made to be better, wiser.
I hope and believe Tony's has that burning desire to correct things and make believers of the nansayers.

I think you can book it.

Ole Miss being in the finals just doesn't feel right at all.

They’ve hit another gear since the NCAA Tournament started. It’s remarkable they were the last team in and now are in the CWS Finals. I think it’s safe to say Ole Miss fans aren’t clamoring to fire Coach Bianco anymore.

Last edited:
Crazy to think DeLucia gave up 5 ER and 3 HR’s to us and has been lights out ever since. Arkansas was averaging 8.8 runs in the tournament coming in to today and got 4 hit, complete gamed by a guy who threw 114 pitches on 4 days rest. Unbelievable.
Baseball, just a funny game. Arkansas maybe the best team last year, didn't get in. Came back with all that experience. Didn't make the championship series.
Tennessee the best team this year didn't get in........to be continued.

Baseball, just a funny game. Arkansas maybe the best team last year, didn't get in. Came back with all that experience. Didn't make the championship series.
Tennessee the best team this year didn't get in........to be continued.
It is a crazy sport .Have to be playing your best at the right time

Still haven't watched a single game of the CWS, and I don't plan to, but go Sooners. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Ole Miss needs to lose now that they've eliminated the Pigs. Speaking of, I read DVH criticized the home plate ump in an interview. What happened to respecting the game?

Still haven't watched a single game of the CWS, and I don't plan to, but go Sooners. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Ole Miss needs to lose now that they've eliminated the Pigs. Speaking of, I read DVH criticized the home plate ump in an interview. What happened to respecting the game?

DVH = Classless

VN Store

Back