2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

Top 5 would be great, for sure. But I just like seeing them complain when their recruits drop in rankings and them act like that it's the world vs. UConn.

Great post Amb...So true.

I sometimes cruise the Boneyard to see their latest.....Some of their posters are almost maniacal in their hate for us, but many are good guys that just like the game...

Top 5 would be great, for sure. But I just like seeing them complain when their recruits drop in rankings and them act like that it's the world vs. UConn.
I have frequented this board enough to see plenty of the same behavior from Tennessee fans. It doesn’t change the enjoyment of seeing it happen to them though....lol.

Great post Amb...So true.

I sometimes cruise the Boneyard to see their latest.....Some of their posters are almost maniacal in their hate for us, but many are good guys that just like the game...
I have frequented this board enough to see plenty of the same behavior from Tennessee fans. It doesn’t change the enjoyment of seeing it happen to them though....lol.

I'm not saying Tennessee doesn't do it as well. It's just funny hearing UConn saying it, considering the mantra on this board is that recruit rankings go up once they commit to UConn. Eye of the beholder indeed!

Did we offer? I’m not understanding the lack of offers for top talent.
Doesn't look like it. Lot of SEC interest...MSST, SC, UGA, UK, Florida, Vandy...plus ranked teams Maryland, Arizona, Northwestern, Louisville, ASU, Oregon, UCLA, Stanford, and NC State all with offers.

Maybe she made it known early that she wasn't interested in Tennessee and that's why no offer?

Doesn't look like it. Lot of SEC interest...MSST, SC, UGA, UK, Florida, Vandy...plus ranked teams Maryland, Arizona, Northwestern, Louisville, ASU, Oregon, UCLA, Stanford, and NC State all with offers.

Maybe she made it known early that she wasn't interested in Tennessee and that's why no offer?

It is disappointing and concerning. Sometimes you have to offer to get an opportunity to sell them. Offers cost you nothing and for the projected top of class kids, early offers often help.

I'm not saying Tennessee doesn't do it as well. It's just funny hearing UConn saying it, considering the mantra on this board is that recruit rankings go up once they commit to UConn. Eye of the beholder indeed!
Actually posters here also have complained about UConn recruits ranking going up after committing.

But going down, as did a 2021 recruit (forget her name),I guess is just not totally uncommon.

Actually posters here also have complained about UConn recruits ranking going up after committing.

But going down, as did a 2021 recruit (forget her name),I guess is just not totally uncommon.

Well yeah...your first sentence is what I just said...

DeBerry is the 2021 who dropped in the new ratings, but Ducherme shot up, so it was a wash.

Well yeah...your first sentence is what I just said...

DeBerry is the 2021 who dropped in the new ratings, but Ducherme shot up, so it was a wash.
Oh yeah, thought I read it somewhere....lol.

Forgot both their names. I think DeBerry is still in the top 5 on Prospects Nation and Blue Star.

So I guess @GameTime was correct Justine did have an offer from UConn!!!
Nope.

“Pissott held multiple offers, including Oregon, Louisville, North Carolina, Maryland, UCLA, Mississippi State, Iowa State, Michigan, Boston College and Penn State, with considerable interest from top schools, including UConn, in the SEC, ACC , Big 10, Big 12 and Pac-12, but she never really had a list of finalists.”

Reactions: PRG
Nope.

“Pissott held multiple offers, including Oregon, Louisville, North Carolina, Maryland, UCLA, Mississippi State, Iowa State, Michigan, Boston College and Penn State, with considerable interest from top schools, including UConn, in the SEC, ACC , Big 10, Big 12 and Pac-12, but she never really had a list of finalists.”

but it DOES shoot down the doubters trying to question the validity of the schools that were offering her and had considerable interest in her.

She doesn’t go out to show out at events which probably limited some exposure and oh wait this was all done by her sophomore year ! she could have waited more and got more offers from just being on the Phillie Belles team which is one of the best out there..

but hey i guess if people want to still find something they will.

but it DOES shoot down the doubters trying to question the validity of the schools that were offering her and had considerable interest in her.

She doesn’t go out to show out at events which probably limited some exposure and oh wait this was all done by her sophomore year ! she could have waited more and got more offers from just being on the Phillie Belles team which is one of the best out there..

but hey i guess if people want to still find something they will.
That PART!!!

Reactions: mikey2smart

This is about the fourth or fifth time to hear how the coaches go to these recruits homes with a plan ! They tell the recruit how they will fit in their plan and let the parents and recruit see what they have in store for their future ! Wow , just Wow 😳

I am not saying this is a full proof approach but I think it is impressive ... And for all of the doubters , they are starting to get out ahead of recruiting verses working from behind . JMO

P.S. The main thing the parents and recruits will take away from these coaches ..., They (the coaches ) want to know about their classroom work , off the court type person they are , and many things about the recruit other than their on the court skills of BB !

Last edited:

VN Store

Back