2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

GameTime

Top 5 would be great, for sure. But I just like seeing them complain when their recruits drop in rankings and them act like that it's the world vs. UConn.
Great post Amb...So true.

I sometimes cruise the Boneyard to see their latest.....Some of their posters are almost maniacal in their hate for us, but many are good guys that just like the game...

Bballnut1952

Top 5 would be great, for sure. But I just like seeing them complain when their recruits drop in rankings and them act like that it's the world vs. UConn.
I have frequented this board enough to see plenty of the same behavior from Tennessee fans. It doesn’t change the enjoyment of seeing it happen to them though....lol.

Amb3096

Great post Amb...So true.

I sometimes cruise the Boneyard to see their latest.....Some of their posters are almost maniacal in their hate for us, but many are good guys that just like the game...
I have frequented this board enough to see plenty of the same behavior from Tennessee fans. It doesn’t change the enjoyment of seeing it happen to them though....lol.
I'm not saying Tennessee doesn't do it as well. It's just funny hearing UConn saying it, considering the mantra on this board is that recruit rankings go up once they commit to UConn. Eye of the beholder indeed!

Amb3096

Did we offer? I’m not understanding the lack of offers for top talent.
Doesn't look like it. Lot of SEC interest...MSST, SC, UGA, UK, Florida, Vandy...plus ranked teams Maryland, Arizona, Northwestern, Louisville, ASU, Oregon, UCLA, Stanford, and NC State all with offers.

Maybe she made it known early that she wasn't interested in Tennessee and that's why no offer?

lfvol

Doesn't look like it. Lot of SEC interest...MSST, SC, UGA, UK, Florida, Vandy...plus ranked teams Maryland, Arizona, Northwestern, Louisville, ASU, Oregon, UCLA, Stanford, and NC State all with offers.

Maybe she made it known early that she wasn't interested in Tennessee and that's why no offer?
It is disappointing and concerning. Sometimes you have to offer to get an opportunity to sell them. Offers cost you nothing and for the projected top of class kids, early offers often help.

Bballnut1952

I'm not saying Tennessee doesn't do it as well. It's just funny hearing UConn saying it, considering the mantra on this board is that recruit rankings go up once they commit to UConn. Eye of the beholder indeed!
Actually posters here also have complained about UConn recruits ranking going up after committing.

But going down, as did a 2021 recruit (forget her name),I guess is just not totally uncommon.

Amb3096

Actually posters here also have complained about UConn recruits ranking going up after committing.

But going down, as did a 2021 recruit (forget her name),I guess is just not totally uncommon.
Well yeah...your first sentence is what I just said...

DeBerry is the 2021 who dropped in the new ratings, but Ducherme shot up, so it was a wash.

VN Store

Sponsors