2022 Recruits

I believe this a Division II school? Competition……. 🤷‍♂️
I will check out their schedule and take a look . She is a foreign student ! Santo Domingo …..Dominican Republic..
Some of the more competitive schools in this divison
Tipton Rosemark
USJ
Providence Christian
Lakeway Christian
Trinity Christian
Webb bell buckle

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
like SC transfer Kamilla Cardosa or is she Brazilian?

It’s Cardoso, and yes she’s from Brazil. (Cardoso is a Portuguese name. The Spanish version would have a Z instead of an S. Anytime you see a Spanish-type name with an S, that means it’s the Portuguese version [e.g. Lopes, Gomes or Mendes].)

glad to hear about 22 recruits on this thread (smile) I personally am pleased the two recruits are taking multiple visits before making their decisions. Note: their decisions rather than being supplied based on decisions of others.

Im hearing Kyla has canceled her visit to Maryland! Hopefully that means she wants to commit to UT

From what i can find on her, the other schools on her list are NC State, FSU, and Miami. Knoxville is a 4.5 hour drive from her home town in Ohio, and the others are too far for the family to drive to see her play. All other things being equal, that might be the deciding factor, that her family can realistically drive to see her play at UT.

VN Store

Back