2022 Recruits

Can't spell Justines last name correctly either.

So true Rickster....The girl's last name is Pissott, as in Pissott.

The queen of the 3 ball....
justine-pissott-fnl20-300.jpg

they're both PG's...in this class we only need one PG,,we also need a big and another SF
Not really. at 6'1" and with a great outside game Cooper can easily play off the ball. While expectations are for miles to handle the point there is no reason to doubt that Amiya won't be a better point. And historically many top teams play with two points. UConn played with 3 points last year and will again this year.

Amiya is not a PG she is a 2/wing for her team. I'm sure she handles some of the on ball duties but she is better off the ball. She can create though

I thought she was a wing as well. Never a bad idea to take 2 PG's if they're really good. Ideally one would want class spacing to prevent losing too much of a position in a single year but that gets overridden when you are upgrading the roster and have the opportunity to land two exceptional multi-talented players at the same position. Gotta go for it.....

Both Amiya and current Lady Vol Kaiya have the skills necessary to play the point guard or two guard. Both played mostly the two guard in high school, but either could if needed be able to play point guard. The name given these type players is combo guard and this is because they have the passing skills along with the speed and ball handling skills to play either the one or two. Because of their exceptional offensive skills their high school coaches preferred to play them at a wing position which gives a player a better opportunity to score by being free to roam the court more freely than the point guard position allows.

What's going on with Sa'Mayah Smith. Last I heard she had Tennessee in her final 5. Her twitter account only lists 3 official visits (LSU, Texas Tech, and 'Zona) Any information?

What's going on with Sa'Mayah Smith. Last I heard she had Tennessee in her final 5. Her twitter account only lists 3 official visits (LSU, Texas Tech, and 'Zona) Any information?

Raoul still has us in the running and until that changes, I consider we are in the running

Raoul still has us in the running and until that changes, I consider we are in the running
I mean everyone is talking about Cooper, Oldacre, and jenkins and no one mentions Smith. 6'4" MVP in the Texas state championships. That lady is a real good get for whoever wins her over. She still has Kentucky and Baylor on her list but UT has got to be in the mix.

I mean everyone is talking about Cooper, Oldacre, and jenkins and no one mentions Smith. 6'4" MVP in the Texas state championships. That lady is a real good get for whoever wins her over. She still has Kentucky and Baylor on her list but UT has got to be in the mix.

i think the reason it's being mentioned on here with those three is that they are the recruiting targets. When Kim went to LSU i think that changed her mind on some things. Regardless wish the young lady the best of luck however i think both she and UT might have moved on from each other.

Reactions: djtee and mlindsay

VN Store

Back